Jenkins Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.4

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Check engine light

My check engine light has been on for over a month. Took it to the Ringgold dealership only because it was close by. They had it all day, and was never even checked, but sent me a list of repairs for over $5500. Made an appointment at Jenkins, and has my car ready in less than 2 hrs, and was out of there with just the charge of the oil change. Jenkins Chrysler Dodge has always been known as being honest people, and they continue to prove it every time. Will never go anywhere else again!

great people and service

Best buying experience I've had buying a vehicle. Very nice people and responses to questions was very prompt. I will always start here when looking for a vehicle.

2.8

Bad worker

Nice place but defiantly don't do business with the long haired man that works there very rude and doesn't seem to know what he's doing! He very much ruined my experience after many times of have a great experience!

glenn smith retired

just had my air bag recalled done at Jenkins in Lafayette, ga. They were very courteous and finish the job on time as promised.Ashton Jenkins was very polite . I tried twice to have it fixed at another dealership without any results. I highly recommend these guys