Mike Toler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM FIAT

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Grand Caravan

We had a great experience dealing with your company. They were great in all aspects of our dealings. Your sales person and finance office was great and we would recommend you to all our friends. Thank you for a great experience.

Thank you!!

Renagade

Our entire buying experience was easy and painless. KC and Joe went above and beyond to get us in the vehicle we wanted at the best possible rate they could get us. KC is very knowledgeable with the vehicles and Joe well Joe is the bomb he worked with several different finance company until he got us a rate that saved us almost 40 bucks a month. They also have a great selection and are conveniently located. If the service department is half as good as the sales department I think we're going to have a great long relationship with Mike Toler jeep..

Thank you!

Great service

Chris Williford and all the staff helped make the buying process easy and treated us with care and respect. I will be recommending anyone looking for a car to go see the staff and Mike Toler!

Dealer response

Thank you Alex...we do appreciate your business!

1.0

Worst dealership in NC

Was told repair would take 15-20 minutes. Waited over an hour. Lady told me I was never told a timeline, basically called me a liar. The attitude of the employees and management of this dealership is unbelievable. I've never deal with a "service" department that could be this rude. I will drive to New Bern next time, even though it's an hour away. Worse customer service EVER.

Dealer response

We understand your frustration having to bring your Wrangler in for a recall. It looks like Chrysler estimated the repair time for 2 hours when they sent you the recall notice and we got it done in under 1 1/2 hours. That being said...we do know it can be an inconvenience to have to bring it in and wait. We do have a courier service and would be more than happy to arrange transportation for you in the event you have to bring your vehicle again for any service. Our management team and staff are very committed to providing the best service we can and wanted to make sure we addressed your concerns. Please feel free to contact me directly so I can help orchestrate any future services. Thank you!!! (Sherrie Ferraro 252-247-2003)

Ram Truck

I was thinking about purchasing a new truck, so I went online and checked out the Dodge vehicles. After searching various dealerships, I decided to check mike Toler Dodge in Morehead City. I saw a truck I had to have, so I spoke to the salesman about it. The staff was very helpful in answering all my questions I had about the vehicle, and really great at finding me an interest rate I could work with. Long story short, I bought a new truck! I would highly recommend Mike Toler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fiat to my friends and family when they are ready to purchase a new vehicle.

Thank you!

My car broke down and they helped me get home

My car broke down, one evening, which I didn't get from them but I was able to pull into their lot. They checked my car for me and gave me a loaner for a couple days until I could decide what to do about my car. I was treated so well I went back and bought a new car!

Thank you Alta!!!!!!

Ram truck

Just bought a truck . Everyone was so friendly. They made it a very enjoyable experience. Best buying experience I've had. Customer service is great. Love my new truck.

Dealer response

Thank you! We so enjoyed having you and Sue in and hope you enjoy your truck...She's a beauty!! Tx...Sher

After 18 years I needed a new service truck.

I dealt with the sales rep Raven and he was honest, forthcoming and accountable. The whole experience was quite effortless. Every time I had a question I received an answer in a timely fashion. I would definitely work with these folks again. Very thankful for the help.

Dealer response

Thanks Alan! We truly enjoyed working with you as well. Thanks again! Sher & Raven

Ram Air bag recall

Brought in my truck 06 Ram recall on airbags. My abs and brake light had been on for awhile. Asked if they could check thought to myself there goes 500 dollars. Mechanic ran codes which were many and instead of throwing parts at it he took his time and found a broken wire quick fix. Would trust this delear for future repairs. Staff and Mechanic very courteous and professional.

Dealer response

Hi Richard. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your experience with our service department. I shared this with Billy, our Service Manager as well so he could relay your feedback to the technician as well. Thanks again for your the review and your business! Sherrie

A pleasure to work with such fine people.

I was pleased with the informative and courteous service that I received. I did not feel pressured to lease the cars that were available with the requirements that I needed. The staff was professional and knew the answers to some of the complicated questions that I presented. The overall climate of the facility was very positive and welcoming. It is a pleasure to do business with home town folks that enjoy what they are doing and feel confident that they are presenting a quality product.

Dealer response

Thank you for the wonderful review!