Jim Burke Ford

Friday 8:00am–8:00pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday 10:00am–5:00pm Closed
(661) 328-3600 (661) 328-3600

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Service

Great experience overall. From test driving my truck to driving it away including finance took less than five hours. Excellent service from Ryan with support from Temo

AS ALWAYS, EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE

Always treated well at this dealership. Hector Arreola was personable but NOT pushy. The Finance Manager was expedient while also being polite and informative. I typically do not drive anything but Ford or Volvo products because they are safe and last past 150000 miles.

Happy Buyer

It was the easiest buying experience so far. Angel Arredondo was very kind and quick to answer all our questions. Great experience over all. I will buy from them again.

Hector Arreola kind and profesional .

I am not clear about the brand car I want yet. Otherwise without doubt I would choose Jim Burke because Hector Arreola made me feel so confortable a not pressure at all.

Outstanding Customer Service and Quality Products

Our sales person Hector Arreola was professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and patient. He made our buying experience pleasurable and seamless. We trust Jim Burk Ford with our family and vehicles’ needs.

Great Service-the most kind and professional reps.

Gabby, Manny, Omar, Sharon and Lindsey made an urgent issue easy. Thank you! God Bless You All! From the very first introduction to Jim Burke Ford Family to the goodbyes, it was a pleasant and professional experience! Thank you!

Stellar Customer Service

My experience here at Jim Burke Ford was as good as i could have imagined. I had never purchased a vehicle from a dealer before and the two people who helped and worked with me, Carlos and Nicole, made it very easy. The only reason I gave the “Car Buying Process” 4 stars out of 5 is due to the lengthy time to “prepare the paperwork”. I guess that is a “normal” thing, but I believe it could be sped up by at least 1 hour.

Me and my girlfriend bought a new 2019 ford 250 pl

Excellent service and professional We worked with Rick Robles and he was a great guy And we are very happy with the truck and good person so I would buy my next truck at him burke again

1.0

Won’t back up their warranty!

Less than a year and a half into a three year replacement warranty battery purchased from Ford, Jim Burke Ford refused to replace the battery on my Ford Mustang. I will never use the dealership for service again... The battery in my Ford Mustang died so I took it down to Jim Burke Ford maintenance to have it looked into. A couple hours later the service rep Misty called me and said the battery had a bad cell and needed to be replaced. I explained that the Ford Motorcraft battery was installed 17months earlier and had a 3 year replacement warranty and an additional 3 year prorated warranty so the replacement should be covered. Misty said they needed the original purchase receipt in order to replace the battery so I would not be provided with a new battery or even a prorated cost even though it was a Ford Motorcraft Battery. I called the service manager "Thomas" and explained the situation and he responded with that was not their call as Ford Motorcraft required proof of purchase even with the battery engraved as being manufactured less than 2years before today's date. I seldom write negative reviews no matter how I disagree with service but this is one that I feel the Jim Burke Ford dealership earned. I had the same exact situation a couple months ago on my Toyota Sienna. Bill Wright Toyota Service tested the 4 year old battery, replaced it and washed my car in about 45mins without ever asking for any receipts and they didn't charge me a single penny for anything after arriving at the dealership without an appointment.

Great customer service

The professional and courteous service displayed by the salesman and finance manager Angel and Rod is much appropriated. The Great service from these two gentlemen really helped us make our decision to purchase the vehicle. Thank you.