Carter Chevrolet

745 reviews

745 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carter Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 26, 2015

I spent a week or so talking to the guys at Carter looking for the perfect truck, once we found it we made a deal, The folks at Carter Chevrolet made a... friend for life with me. Chevy is my brand and i will be back to purchase again in the future. Thanks Jason and Andy for taking care of our needs with no pressure. MAKING FRIENDS SELLING CARS!

September 17, 2018

my initial correspondence was thru the e-mails, I even got a video tour about the vehicle I was interested in. this saved me a long drive. after the video... it was clear I wanted to see the truck... Bought it two days....

September 15, 2018

Wow! I have never had such a pleasant experience buying a vehicle! I can???t say enough about how awesome these guys are. Other dealers and businesses... could learn a lot from these guys! Thank you again, Grant, Trevor and Jason!

Grant Ransom

Sales Manager

(5.0) 32 reviews

September 14, 2018

Kurt was wonderful from the moment we pulled on the lot. He was incredibly helpful and not pushy about the purchase. The suburban was exactly what I wanted... and very fairly priced! Everyone was so kind and friendly to work with. I brought the car back a few days later to have it cleaned and Jason got it right in with no wait. We will be buying more vehicles from Carters in the future!!!

Kurt Scheck

(5.0) 90 reviews

September 13, 2018

Kurt was very good to work with. Everyone was friendly at the dealership. It was easy for us to make a decision. Lots of vehicles to pick from.

Kurt Scheck

(5.0) 90 reviews

September 12, 2018

First car buying experience that was actually fun. Was in and out fairly quickly. No big city "shopper stalkers" and seemed to be genuinely interested... in my purchase.

September 12, 2018

Cory was great! He and a Cody made everything very simple, easy, and fast for us! This was our best experience with buying a vehicle yet!

Cody Jeffcoat

Finance Manager

(5.0) 77 reviews

Cory Gregory

Sales Rep

(4.8) 9 reviews

September 12, 2018

I have been kicking the idea of upgrading my 2008 Silverado for awhile. When I finally decided to start looking I began my search online. I came across... Carter Chevrolet in Okarche, Oklahoma. I applied for credit with their mobile site and Jason promptly greeted me and Welcomed me via email. Soon after Trevor called me to verify the 2018 Silverado that I was interested in purchasing. They have a great selection of Nice Vehicles. I hopped in my trusty ole 2008 Silverado and began the 2 hour drive to go see the crew at Carter Chevrolet. I arrived and was greeted at the door by Trevor and Cody. They had stayed late to get my deal rolling. The truck was filled with gas and detailed sitting at the front door. Within 30 mins I was sitting in my new ride. Can't say enough for the excellent service and friendly attitude of these guys. Thanks Men! BTW... Eischens Chicken is Yum!

Cody Jeffcoat

Finance Manager

(5.0) 77 reviews

September 10, 2018

There is no way you can beat this dealership No pressure just the facts No hype no frills no song and dance Got to meet some of the Carter family what... a great family Once again thank you all for the experience

Andy Hicks

SALES CONSULTANT

(5.0) 103 reviews

September 10, 2018

Carter Chevrolet has a slogan: Making Friends, Selling Cars, In That Order. I completely agree and that was my experience. I recently purchased a 2008... Hyundai Elantra, which was the lowest price vehicle on the lot. I was treated the same as if I was buying a new car. My salesman, Matt Cecil was outstanding. He was customer focused, which rarely exists in this industry. I knew I could trust him. I encourage you to ask him how he became a salesman at Carter Chevrolet, the story will blow you away! We kept in touch by phone throughout the week leading up to purchasing the car. I live in OKC and have been not had great experiences with local car dealers. The biggest difference between purchasing vehicles in large cities versus small towns is you live and die by your reputation. You have less margin for error in a small community. Word of mouth still matters! Carter Chevrolet does not sell poor quality cars, only quality trade ins are on the used car lot. They keep the buying process simple and do not hard sell you. The reason why the title of this review was Answered Prayer was because I prayed diligently for weeks for God to provide a safe, fuel efficient, low cost vehicle for my son who will be a newly licensed driver at the end of the year. My prayers were answered with this car! The total process was simple and quick. Ask for Matt Cecil and allow him to help you navigate the sales process and be open to dealing the small town way!

Matt Cecil