Beaman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2017 Dodge Ram

My wife and I were looking for a new truck. Mickey Dolan was our salesman and he was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He went over everything the truck had to offer and we bought it. I was very impressed by the willingness to work with us for the best deal.

Excellent experience

My husband and I bought a 2017 Dodge Durango (pre-owned) and Mickey Dolan made the process an easy one. He was eager to help and was friendly and very professional. This is our second purchase at this dealership and both experiences were great!

Hyundai

My husband and I were very pleased with our experience with Beaman! Everyone there was very friendly and helpful especially Mickey Dolan! He was so wonderful! Very helpful and knowledgeable! We would diffentialy come back here to by a car from him!!

buyer

I have been searching for a particular truck with the options that I wanted for about 6 months, I know 6mos, but I know what I want. Finally one showed up at Beaman, a Ram 1500 Limited black on black all the bells and whistles! I had a friend recommend MR. Mickey Dolan and I know why, he was awesome! I have bought several vehicles over the years. I know how difficult it can be sometimes. I kid you not this was the smoothest and most satisfying buying experience yet! Mickey was top notch with his experience and knowledge of the vehicle and the buying process. I even was able to finance with the same bank I have always done business with which is nice. I came all the way from Kingston Springs TN. an hour drive. I would highly recommend Beaman Dodge and Mickey Dolan and will be my first choice when looking for any future vehicles. Thanks again Mickey the truck is great still learning some of the gadgets (touchscreen) two weeks in. Lol.

Supervisor, installer

I was very impressed with my visit to Beaman. Mickey Dolan was awesome! He was very knowledgeable, professional and helped me find the perfect truck! He also patiently answered all my questions and helped make everthing run smooth and quickly! Im now a lifetime customer!

Buyer

Mr. Mickey Nolan, Salesman was very helpful. He searched diligently on the internet to find a Jeep Cherokee for us that could be towed by a motorhome. The Cherokee had to have the active drive II. The Cherokee Mickey found is perfect. We enjoy it very much. I would recommend Mickey as salesman for anyone interested in buying a Jeep or any other vehicle. By Linda Fritz, Murfreesboro Feb. 4, 2017

Hey Mickey!

We had looked for a Jeep in 3 states and multiple towns but ended up buying a Wrangler at Beaman Jeep. We dealt with both (Hey) Mickey Dolan and Dan "Captain" Kirk. Both were knowledgeable & neither were pushy or over-bearing. We bought a slightly used Jeep that had a scar on the bumper under the tire that they said they would fix. As promised, Mickey called the next day to schedule the service. It was then fixed quickly and professionally. We also loved Harriette in the business office. I think she was faster than anyone we've ever encountered in our 30+ years of buying cars. We had a great experience at Beaman Jeep!

My New Jeep

We had a great experience at Beaman Auto. Mickey Dolan helped me to get the car that I came there to purchase. He was polite and helpful. I will recommend him to my friends and family. I love my new car and the experience that I had at Beaman Auto. Thank you Mickey!

Mickey Dolan is a friendly, down to earth salesman

I had spoken with Mickey by phone prior to going to the dealer which is 100 miles from my home. From the get go, Mickey was friendly and down to earth. I told Mickey what I was looking for and he let me know Beaman accepts all brands of trade-ins, even though this is a RAM dealer. When I got to the dealer, Mickey had the two trucks I wanted to test drive and look at outside and ready to go. Believe it or not, I was out the door with my new RAM 2500 in less than 4 hours. Everyone was friendly and my dog BAMA was accepted by everyone. Thanks Mickey!!!!!

Great Experience! Great Salesman Mickey Dolan

My husband and I had a great experience buying from Mickey Dolan. Thanks for all your help.