Lewis Ford Sales Inc.

147 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 24, 2012

I've gone to A LOT of dealers and had A LOT of salesmen but Lewis Automotive was by far the BEST. Matt Schmit is one of the most kind, funny, and charasmatic... salesmen I've ever worked with. He knows his Ford lineup and is completely capable to showing his customers both how to use their new equipment and why they need a new Ford. Matt gave me his full attention all day. He didn't pass me off once he had me on the hook and had my app in the system. He spent the entire day showing me the lineup and the new features even after I had made up my mind. Now I LOVE my Ford Fusion and I can't wait to come back to Lewis and buy another. Matt made the buying experience amazing and I'll be recommending him to everyone I know.

July 24, 2012

I ordered a Flex from Lewis Ford. They were so helpful in making sure I got the exact options, color, and trim level. Once my new car came in, they took... extra time to ensure I knew every feature and how to use them. I would recommend Lewis to anyone in the market for a new car.

July 17, 2012

We got a great price on our new car however the car had to be shipped in so once it came time to arrive the salesperson was found to be rude and unprofessional.... Almost like they felt the deal was done so I was just an Inconvinence. Once we received the car it was lacking things we were told it would have. When these items where brought up and the lack of the sales persona knowledge of the vehicle we were told we should have looked at the paper better. When addresses with the sales manager there was no resolve or acceptance of the sales persons mistakes. Would suggest shopping around because sometimes the comfort and level of service is worth the few hundred bucks more you might pay down the road because if the sales staff is this way then how is the service dept? Scary right.

July 11, 2012

Best service I have ever had! I bought a Car from Stan and he did a fantastic job at finding me the perfect car for me! Very nice and professional

June 20, 2012

The sales team took great care of me. They listened to my needs and matched me with the perfect car. I love my new Focus that gets excellent gas milage... and is a fun smooth ride.

June 6, 2012

Rick Carr was very helpful and provided a level of service I had yet experienced when car shopping. All of the staff was friendly and helpful and the overall... experience was a positive. All of my questions were answered accurately and I have reccommended this dealership to several people I have talked to. I love my new Fiesta and enjoy all the savings I am getting on gas. I would recommend Lewis to anyone who is in the market for a car

May 22, 2011

This "Dealer" has a Very Rea; Problem reporting correct Prices and Miles on their Vehicals, both on Cars.com and at their Web Sight.