Team Ford Lincoln

2338 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 9, 2017

your sales and services personal went above and beyond for me I will always deal with them first on any of my needs

John, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those effor...ts and for leaving such an awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again! Regards, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-5125

September 20, 2018

No hassle no pressure to buy the salesman were courteous and polite and let us take our time to make a good decision.

September 20, 2018

I liked how everyone was so helpful and friendly. From the moment Allen Turkish came out to talk to me on the lot he was nothing but helpful and resourceful... and then was able to introduce me to Bill, the lincoln expert who was just as nice and helpful as well. Both salesmen were also able to take the time to answer all of my questions and go over all of the features of the new car step by step and were so patient with me and my many questions. This is by far the best service I have experienced while buying a car.

September 19, 2018

Very courteous staff. I was met, service written up and taken care of immediately. Best dealer experience i have had in a long time!

September 18, 2018

Was able to get my 2012 Super duty truck in for service and immediate repair and replacement of parts without an appointment.

September 18, 2018

Sales team and finance department were great. The service dept is lacking in basic service, I purchased a new car and it was sent to service to be cleaned... prior to pickup. When took possession of vehicle it was dirty / water spots, mud in the interior. I understand a simple machine wash after a service visit, but this was a new purchase, they should strive to have better service and attention to detail.

September 18, 2018

Always willing to work with me to make the best deal no matter the situation. From reception, to sales, to finance... The staff is always friendly and... welcoming from start to finish.

September 16, 2018

Carla is amazing as my svc writer. Rachael is fantastic also was on the drive my car was done earlier than expected. I come here for all my oil change... and follow up appts.Thanks for the great job

September 16, 2018

Brandon did a wonderful job with his representation of the dealership as well as his personal integrity. He went above and beyond in his efforts to win... our business.

September 15, 2018

The way it should be purchasing a vehicle from a dealership. Truly professional, very kind and went the extra mile to make sure we were beyond happy with... our purchase.

Kenny, thank you for your review and business as a customer. It is our goal to provide every one of our customers with the kind of excellent service y...ou described and I'm glad we achieved that. Once again, we appreciate your business and hope you'll keep in touch for your future car needs. Regards, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-5125