Team Ford Lincoln

(3,493 reviews)

(3,493 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Astonishing Service and Customer Care

We recently just bought a Ford Mustang Eco Boost with the assistance of Jose Arbulu. Uncertain of the vehicle we were getting he remained patient and stayed with us the whole day thoroughly explaining all the costs, benefits, and gave us time as a family to talk it over. Overrall Jose was a phenomenal guide in the purchase of my son's first car.

1.0

Give them money to ignore you

Placed a deposit on a vehicle in September and received confirmation from Ford. A few months later, link no longer works in email. Have been trying to just confirm my order is still active since December and can't get anyone at this dealership to respond! I wasn't even in a rush, just want to make sure the order is active. They had no problem taking my deposit in a hurry, but now no one can even bother to respond. Two months is more than adequate time for someone to be able to answer a simple question.

2.0

Service Advisor Michelle Chavez

Last December 2021 right before the holliday Michelle Chavez, was the service advisor. I brought my Ford Explorer in for services, and rear brakes service. I also explained to Michelle about a loud noise sound, when accelerating, sound like as if it coming from the transmission. I call Michelle several times advise her that the noise still exists when accelerating, left several voice messages and she never returned my calls. As of today that noise still exists, i have full maintenance warranty.

I was coming for car number 2 now I'll never be B

When I first went into Ford I had a wonderful experience. I didn't bark at the price and didn't ask for anything to sweeten the deal of my car purchase. The Ford team noticed that their was a problem with the middle seatbelt and had to cut it off but promised me in two weeks it would be all fixed. I expressed my concern that having my 3 children in the back that I would need fixed asap. We are going into 2 months in which i have called the dealership multiple times only to get the run around. I am so hurt that this dealership doesn't care about the safety of my children and have made no attempt to reach me with an update or status. Had the seatbelt been fixed I would have had a 5 star experience but again after you make the purchase the dealership doesn't care following through with their promises. Thanks Ford for losing all trust and I will never recommend your dealership to anyone due to the lack of care you provided in making sure my children are safe in a reliable car after cutting a seatbelt the same day purchasing the car to fix the seat but not following through with replacing it. Update: it's been over 5 months and still not fully completed. Now I was offered a great trade in value that I was interested in and fit my needs. With having a bad experience the first time I called the dealership against my better judgement. I spoke with Oscar who had a great personality but shelved me around the first deal but I was ok. I let Pscar know I received an email with the Vin # for the new car and reviewing the financials I wanted him to look into this further and possibly get paperwork ready for the deal. He took my number down and hasn't responded since. I can say fool me once shame on ypu but fool me twice shame on you. I should be an easy sale proceeding with the offer I received. I'm beyond furious and beyond irritated. Any other Ford dealers in Vegas want my business? I'm the easiest going person and just expected to be treated fair during my car purchase and Ford Drexel you have failed across the board. Oscar if I can give you an advise is to be more acclimated with your clients. This would have been our second car purchase together in 4 months but unfortunately I not only have lost all trust in you but the dealership as well and for me that's a hard pill to swallow especially since I didn't ask for anything when purchasing my first car.

1.0

Stay away from this dealership!!!

This dealership has gone downhill! Do not waste your money on this place as they do not care about Customer Service anymore. Especially in their service department!! We had a serious issue with Mike and requested to speak with Rachel who is the service manager and she was nothing but rude and refused to answer a call until we called in on the main number and had to have one of the assistance have her call us back. Then she proceeded to try to talk over me while I explained what our concern was on the telephone. Terrible customer service and it is so sad that this place when downhill. We bought two vehicles from them and my father-in-law has bought numerous vehicles from this particular location over the past 20 years.

Dealer response

We are committed to providing a pleasant experience, and that always starts with great customer service. From your feedback, it is clear you were not treated with the respect and courtesy you deserve. I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at your convenience. Rachel Headrick (702) 395-5100 rheadrick@teamford.com

Professional and courteous service by our service

Stephanie as always was great. The vehicle was done on time like she said. The waiting area and facilities were clean and pleasant to wait in.

The Sport

Fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy fast and easy.

Cool cars and Nice people

You have a knowledgeable and respectful staff and a clean showroom facility. I bought my last two brand new cars from Team Ford, and I would buy here again.

Great Service

Courteous and concerning. Felt very comfortable and didn't feel like I was going to be taken advantage of...Always look forward to my vehicle being service. They do excellent work.

Great visit for repair

Quick response when I arrived at service department. Service person was friendly and addressed my request professionally and timely. Service was performed quicker than expected.