• great

your sales and services personal went above and beyond for me I will always deal with them first on any of my needs

John, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such an awesome review! We are always pleased to hear back from happy customers; reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback and let us know we are meeting our team goals. Thanks for your loyalty and we look forward to seeing you again! Regards, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-5125

• Courtesy is appreciated

Good service advisor and service quick and a short wait time, as said service was very good not much more I can say

• Wife is Upset

I don't like buying vehicles and that's the reason I usually only buy a new one every 15 to 20 years.

• Team Ford

My service advisor Samatha, she always greet me with a smile. And the cashier is always friendly. Wish I could remember her name.

• Shuttle service

The shuttle back to my home instead of having to wait around for my vehicle to be maintained was a great addition to the maintenance department.

Andrew, thank you for leaving us your positive review! I am pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the great customer service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Sincerely, Claude Chiles, Service Director, 702-395-5102

• Great friendly service

My salesman Kyle was very informative about the differences in the vehicles i was looking into. And answered all my questions with confidence. He didnt try to sugar coat anything. I like that.

Thank you for this incredible review, Donnah! At Team Ford Lincoln, we strive to answer every question and address every concern, and it's encouraging to know Kyle was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to working with you during your next service visit! Take care! Sincerely, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-512

• Great Team

Everyone was very patient with me, I looked at a million and one cars and the lady was never annoyed and more than willing to show and explain every car to me

What a great review, Shyanne! We're delighted to hear that our staff was patient and helpful throughout your visit, and that she was able to provide you with great customer service. We look forward to assisting you again in the very near future! Sincerely, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-512

• AMAZING COMPANY!

We have bought many cars, and Ed and Mario were the best to work with. Quick and not pressured at all. We walked up to Ed, told him I wanted to sit in an explorer, sat in one, test drove it and bought it. I was also referred to Team Ford by Jasmine Arvelo. Thank you Ed and Mario!

Joli Ann, thank you for the wonderful feedback! I am happy to hear of your positive experience with Ed and Mario at Team Ford Lincoln. We are grateful for choosing us for your automotive needs and we look forward to serving you again in the future! Sincerely, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-5125

• Excellent customer service

Everyone is very friendly and helpful. They worked hard to get me the best deal I could get one my new car

Thank you for leaving us this great review, Christopher! I am very happy to hear that we could be so friendly and helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you back again in the future! Take care! Sincerely, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-512

• Team Ford, Great Experience

Easiest vehicle ever purchased. Great company with great customer service. Concerned about your needs and bottom line. I will definitely return for future needs

Craig, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! I am so very pleased that we could make your visit easy and hassle free, and we believe that's how every car buying experience should be. We are sincerely grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit! Sincerely, Chris Goeschel, General Manager, 702-395-5125