Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 1, 2020

Leachman GMC remains as my home dealership. Early in my car buying days, I shopped many dealerships for miles around as I searched for a new truck. After... several purchases later, Leachman remains as my dealership of choice. I recently went to the dealership to purchase another truck. Bottom line, they listened to my needs and provided me with another great GMC truck. What was more important was the process. Buying at Leachman is an experience that is hard to put in words. So many people acknowledged me while on site and offered coffee donuts and lots of laughter as I looked around. From my first step on their lot the driving out in my new Sierra 1500, I was treated with great care. Thanks to an amazing group of people that made my buying experience so wonderful and at the same time, making me feel like I was valued. While I was in the sales office, so many people popped in and out and greeted with big smiles and waves from the staff. Hard to explain unless you are actually there to experience what I did. To all the staff.....job well done!

We're so glad to hear that our sales team could provide you with a five star car shopping experience. Please let us know if there is anything else you... may need from us; we're always happy to help! We hope you have a fantastic day, and enjoy your new car!

December 21, 2019

Great experience for it being my first time there.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again for choosing Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac ...and we hope to see you again.

• February 9, 2018

Bought a pre owned vechile and check engine light came on. Leachman told me to bring it in and took care of me.

Josh, we're glad to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope we can continue to be of service to you down the road!

March 15, 2019

I have been a customer of Leachman Buick GMC since 1976. I would not go anywhere else.

Thank you for choosing our dealership as your first choice for all your automotive needs! We hope to see you soon. Take care!

September 13, 2018

Was conned into buying a lemon for $5500 cash only for the motor to lock up THREE DAYS LATER and absolutely NOTHING was offered to me to help rectify the... situation. I was essentially blown off by the entire staff who showed absolutely no interest or concern in regard to my most disastrously disappointing and stress-inducing experience. Worst customer experience in my entire life. They took all my cash and my freedom of mobility to be able to maintain any sense of self sufficiency and dignity. My Chrysler 300 was unjustly "traded in" for a crisis that has crashed into my life like a major wrecking ball and wreaked havoc in so many ways. I spent well over $6,000 for a phantom vehicle that has evolved into one heck of an expensive and exhausting commute via my own two feet either from walking or pedaling a bicycle all around Bowling Green. Thanks for NOTHING Leachman's except for ruining my life this entire year.

Hello, it's upsetting to hear that you did not receive the top-notch service we strive to provide. Our manager would really like to speak with you mor...e regarding this matter. Please reach out to us at (270) 842-4881. We look forward to hearing from you.

September 6, 2018

We found a vehicle online that met our search criteria located at Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac. We did our due diligence and verified through the dealership's... website that indeed the features we wanted were included. Adding to this, my fiance contacted the dealership, spoke with a salesman, explained that we lived over 100 miles away, and confirmed there were no issues (scratches, dents, interior markings/scuffs, etc.) prior to making a two-hour drive. At this point, my fiance drove 120+ miles to look at the vehicle. Upon his arrival, he found a very evident trim cover missing on the rear of the vehicle. Looking in the vehicle, the beige headliner had obvious markings (contrary to what he was told prior to driving 2 hours). But to top it off, our biggest complaint, the vehicle's features advertised on the dealer's website were non-existent. Their webpage listed heated/cooled seats and navigation as top features on this vehicle. The vehicle had neither. Plain and simple "False Advertisement." To sum it up, Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac wasted our time and cost my fiance the fuel expense of a 250-mile round trip drive.

Amanda, we appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us dir...ectly at (270) 842-4881 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

April 5, 2017

THE SERVICE WAS GREAT, THE CONSULTANT AT THE DESK WAS ESPECIALLY NICE. WAITING ROOM WAS VERY COMFORTABLE AND TV AND REFRESHMENTS WERE EASY TO GET

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Robert. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comforta...ble place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

April 5, 2017

Staff always friendly. Service dept is efficient and very friendly. They always make sure they understand what I'm expecting. Then they explain all the... service completed.

Tony, thank you for leaving us your review. We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received from Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac.... If there is anything more that we can do, please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

March 29, 2017

The purchasing experience at Leachman began and ended with me in the 'driver's seat'. The sales staff assisted me in exploring all options available to... me in vehicle selection. The result was the purchase of the truck that I always wanted.

Tod, we love hearing about guests who have a wonderful experience at our dealership and we are happy you are one of them! We understand that buying a ...car is an important decision and we are honored that you chose Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions on your new purchase. Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

February 23, 2017

OUTSTANDING customer service from every department at Leachman's made my recent used car purchase an enjoyable one from start to finish!! When an unforeseen... problem arose with my car, I learned first hand, that Leachman's dedication to exceeding their customer's expectations was not just a slogan, but a promise! They addressed the problem promptly, professionally and to my satisfaction, all the while, ensuring I was not inconvenienced in any way. A huge thank you to Product Specialist, Jody Rivera, Service Advisor, Brandon McCreany, Sales Manager Melissa Elmore and General Sales Manager, Tyler Jaggers for truly exceptional service! Their unwavering support, time and effort to ensure I found the right vehicle was greatly appreciated! Whether you are looking for a new or used vehicle or looking for a reputable dealership to service your car, I wholeheartedly recommend Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac as your number one choice!!

Liz, we are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those effort...s and for leaving such an awesome review! Regards, Jody Rivera | Internet Sales Manager | jrivera@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881