Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 20, 2015

Every one in the dealership was so helpful and trying to get me on board with this amazing new car. This is the reason I keep buying my vehicles here (6)... total. Thank you all.

John - Thank you for leaving us this great review. We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We apprecia...te you continually trusting us with your car buying needs and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Don't forget to LIKE us on Facebook to take advantage of our exclusive online coupons and discounts! Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 16, 2015

Dylan in the service department is EXCELLENT.........I had a problem with the extended warranty not showing up that I had purchased it and Dylan kept working... on it for me until he got it all worked out. He's very polite and professional and I appreciate all the work he put into this. He updated me several times a day by phone.

Hey Henry! Thank you for this great review! Dylan is truly an exceptional employee and we appreciate him for providing great service to you! Thank you... again and be sure to like us on Facebook to get all the good deals! Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

December 2, 2015

It was very good, they took the time to answer all my questions, and explain all the features on my new Escalade.

Leon - Congratulations on your new Escalade! We make it a goal of ours to show you all the options and features your new car has to offer so that you ...are completely comfortable with your new purchase. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and leave us this 5-star review. Take care! Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

November 30, 2015

They were very accommodating. I was leaving town and they made sure all the work was finished according to my schedule.

Debra, thanks for this great review! We can't tell you enough how much we appreciate our service team. They do a fantastic job and we are very happy t...hat they were there to take care of you! Thank you again and we always look forward to working with you again in the future! Warm regards, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

November 17, 2015

Greeted quickly and by friendly customer service rep. Car work completed to my satisfaction and in a timely manner. Customer service rep explained e... erythema that was done and then walked me to my car.

Virgil, thank you for reviewing your service experience! We aim to provide time-efficient and exceptional service for our guests and we are proud that... this was received during your time spent with us. Please keep us in mind for future needs and if you haven't already, follow us on Facebook for access to exclusive content! Kind regards, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 31, 2015

Dustin Vincent was an excellent salesman. He helped me pick the colors for my car, and he did an outstanding job. I am very pleased with my new Cadillac.

I am happy to hear that your time spent with Dustin was a pleasing experience. We pride ourselves on the high level of our service excellence. Congrat...ulations on your new car! If you have any questions or concerns regarding your new vehicle, please come back to visit us. We are eager to see you in the future. Be sure to check out our Facebook so that you can take advantage of our many great specials and incentives. Kind regards, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 20, 2015

It took 1 hour 30 minutes to get my car serviced and I had a appointment . I understand they are busy but an appointment should mean something. We've always... had Honda cars and honestly there service and customer service is so much better.

Christopher, I am concerned for the dissatisfaction you experienced with our service department. It is unfortunate to hear that our team was running b...ehind schedule with the automotive work performed on your vehicle. We do appreciate your patience for the extended wait that you encountered. We hope to gain the opportunity to sincerely make it up to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally. Sincerely, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 18, 2015

It was the best treatment that I have ever had !!!!!!! the sales lady was the best and chris link did a great job.

Denzil, I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms o...f service excellence. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that Chris and our team provided you the best dealer experience ever! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us. Best,

October 15, 2015

Our sales Associate Sarah did an excellent job answering our questions and provided the information we needed. Our experience was easy thanks to her help.

James, thank you so much for taking the time to provide such great feedback. We strive to ensure that no question or concern goes unanswered and it's ...encouraging to know that Sarah was able to show you dedicated and personalized service. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

October 10, 2015

great experience with sales and service from all departments, haven't used service much yet but I don't think based on my experience so far that there... will be any problems.

David, we love hearing about customers who have a great experience at Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac and we are glad you are one of them! Our teams from ...both the sales and service departments had a pleasure assisting you and are grateful for the 5-star review. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in all areas of our dealership and we are delighted to know you drove away a happy customer. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881