Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac

98 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 30, 2015

I came for an oil change on my lunch hour and was able to get everything done in less than an hour. Thanks.

Thanks Sara for the outstanding review! We are very happy that we completed your service quickly. We understand that servicing your car takes valuable... time out of your day and we never want to waste our customers' time. We look forward to servicing you again. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 26, 2015

I HAVE DEALT WITH LEACHMAN FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND HAVE FOUND THE STAFF VERY ATTENTIVE AND CONCERN. MY NEEDS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN RESOLVED.

Mamie, thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review of our service department. I am extremely pleased that our team was a great help t...o you. Thank you for your loyalty to us here at Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac and we look forward to your continued business! Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 21, 2015

The wait time was short and lounge was comfortable. Staff were friendly and professional. The only negative would be that every time I go the lounge is... extremely cold. I always have to grab my jacket or sweater but still get cold. Several other customers mention it while I'm there as well. Not a complaint. I will sacrifice being s little cold for the great service.

Melinda, thank you for using our service department and the kind words about Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac. We plan to continue giving great customer se...rvice and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 18, 2015

did my warranty work without any hassle everyone there was very pleasant to work with me that's why it's a GM product.

Darrell, We're glad to hear that your service visit went so well. It's always great to hear from our customers and we appreciate you taking the time t...o give us feedback. Thank you for continually choosing Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac for your vehicle needs. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 15, 2015

Very satisfied in the service performed, car was ready when promised and tires were to the factory specified inflation levels.

Stephanie, thank you for your kind words. We know servicing your vehicle takes time out of your day and we strive to make every experience a pleasant ...one. We are extremely happy that you left satisfied and we do appreciate your business. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 9, 2015

This took longer than expected, but John keep in communication with us, so the problem was not big. The communication was good.

Mark, thank you for your feedback! We try our hardest to process it as quick as possible and do appreciate your patience. We are glad that John was a ...great help to you. We look forward to assisting you with your future sales and service needs. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 2, 2015

I have always had a good experience, this time when I called for the appointment, I mentioned that a running light was out. The time before when I was... there, I had told them and they replaced the bulb. This time when I made the appointment, I explained to the guy on making the appointment that I need that checked as well as an oil change. When my husband got there to pick up the car, they knew nothing about it. That upset me because I had told the guy that I wanted that checked out. Then there was not anyone that could look at it at the time. Now I have to bring my car back, and I don't live in Bowling Green. Other than that, I have always been highly satisfied.

Tracy, thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our customers are our greatest asset and we value your business. Your comments will be ...reviewed with our team and please don't hesitate to call us if you'd like to discuss them in greater detail. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

September 1, 2015

It was great. No pressure. Knowledgeable staff that understood our needs. Everything was great except the user friendliness of this survey.

Congratulations on your new vehicle, Tracey! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It is magnificent to know that our team was... able to provide you with the pressure-free and knowledgeable service that Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac is known for. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

August 28, 2015

Everyone was courteous and eager to help! They are quick to get all the details from the customer. They offered to take me home and come and get me! Great... service!

Thanks for your outstanding review, Brenda! I'm very happy to hear that our team was such a great help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer... service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881

August 20, 2015

Jody was very helpful and knowledgeable. He made the experience easy and comfortable. I never felt pressured to buy and that was a big deal to us, as this... is our first time buying a new vehicle.

Richard, thank you and congratulations on your purchase! We are so very pleased that Jody could make your visit easy and comfortable, and we believe t...hat's how every car buying experience should be. If there is anything more we can do for you please feel free to come back and see Leachman Buick GMC Cadillac any time! Take care. Best, Samantha Slone| Internet Sales Manager | sslone@leachmanauto.com | (270) 842-4881