Swope Nissan

75 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 20, 2020

I had been looking at used cars at other dealerships But didn’t have what I was looking for at the price I had to spend. I went to Swope Nissan and met... a wonderful sales representative “Lindsey “ she made my experience wonderful , I found a car there and bought i l highly recommended going to see Lindsey at Swope Nissan.

Thank you Laura for the amazing review. We all enjoyed working with you and we think Lindsey is pretty wonderful too :)

September 22, 2019

Wasted my afternoon, dealer told me before I got there price was negotiable but wouldn’t budge on the listed price. Drove 45 miles to come see it.

• August 29, 2013

I had shopped all my locale dealers in Louisville and decided to give Swope Nissan in Elizabethtown a chance before I bought and that was one of the best... decisions I've ever made. They made me feel like family as soon as I walked in the dealership, everyone was so nice. My salesman never pressured me and gave me what I wanted on my trade. What a great place to buy a car!!!

February 25, 2019

My salesman Evan was professional, kind and very easy to work with. However, Evan was off work the following day when I returned to close the sale. Another... person was charged to complete the sale. To keep this review short and simple, I felt like I had just spent thousands of dollars on a purchase and yet was being unappreciated for doing so. The person that was to act on Evan's behalf was totally inconsiderate!!! Had it not been for another staff(manager I think) over hearing the conversation I had with that financial manager, I would have been expected to leave the dealership with my oil indicator light on and an empty tank of gas!!!!! That was horrible!!! Thank you to the management staff that made sure I was treated with respect and my money was appreciated!!!!!

January 21, 2019

I just bought a vehicle from Zach. He was the best car salesman by far that I have had to work with. Thanks so much for making my car buying experience... so easy. I would recommend Zach and Swope Nissan to everyone I know.

January 2, 2019

The Team at Nissan swope we???re very helpful. They make you feel comfortable in making your decisions in purchasing a car and without pressure. Truly... genuine good hearted people. Evan Boles is a fantastic 5 STAR salesman. Very knowledgeable about all the Nissan brand vehicles . He goes the extra mile to make you feel comfortable with your purchase.

September 24, 2018

Great experience and wonderful service. We really enjoyed the friendliness and professionalism that we received from Jason Bolin. His knowledge ability... of the vehicle and helping us set up and learning how to operate the vehicle to it’s fullest extent worse a blessing to us. We believe that you made a great choice in hiring this young man.

Michael Moats, thank you for your 5 star review! We also think that Jason Bowlin is a valuable part to our team. We are glad that your buying process ...was made easier with his help. Welcome to the Swope Family!

September 22, 2018

Salesperson extremely knowledgeable and friendly! Didn???t pressure me and worked very hard to get me the best deal possible. I recommend Swope Nissan... highly!

September 13, 2018

2nd SUV bought from Ricardo at this dealership. ALWAYS excellent service. Great place to purchase a vehicle! Service department is very good also!! Their... dealership is clean and comfortable if you have to wait! All around great place!

Lisa & James Critchley thank you so much for your 5 star review of Swope Nissan. We appreciate your business.

August 22, 2018

Everyone was so friendly and helpful! Couldn’t have asked for a better buying experience! If you are looking to buy a new vehicle, ask for Evan Boles.... He was so patient and answered all of our questions honestly. Keith Hodges from the finance department was also great to work with!

Holly and Donnie Powell, we appreciate your 5 star review of Swope Nissan. We hope that you are enjoying your new vehicle!