Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC

49 reviews

49 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 8, 2020

This dealership is absolutely amazing! We dealt with a few complications, but Ryan and Barry were quick to get them solved and taken care of! No other... salesman would've went as far as either of these 2 gentleman went for their customer! We couldn't be happier with the outcome of everything! Thank you guys!!

Denise, thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achie...ving our goals. Let us know if we can assist you again!All the best, The Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

July 26, 2020

The one they call Barry, yeah, joke! The finance guy, Traverse, joke number 2. 3 weeks in the waiting for a done deal. Returning the car because Barry... can't fix the problem. He is your typical salesman. All about himself. Traverse needs a calculator to count his toes. Stay away!! Very far away!!

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. We would like to speak with you about the details of your time with us.... Please contact us directly at your earliest convenience. Thank you!Sincerely, The Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

May 18, 2020

I am a senior citizen had my best experience buying a car, Ryan Cooper, sales manager, smart, experienced very charming love my car! Best experience ever!... The dealership made a good choice in hiring this man.

Thank you for your great review, Karen! We're glad to have Ryan on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need... anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, The Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

June 21, 2019

Great job Jeff! I appreciate your kindness and knowledge of my new car purchase! Thank you for the experience. I will buy from you again and will recommend... you to my family and friends.

April 29, 2019

Despite the entitlement I know that I have I did not get a truck although is needed. Staff was very professional and polite. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Sincerely, The Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GM...C Team

April 27, 2019

They were quick gave full update on service completed

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience! If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take c...are! Sincerely, The Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC Team

April 15, 2019

Talked to salesman after looking over lot. He made a suggestion, and we bought the 2017 equinox that he brought out to show us. Looked at one car and bought... it.

December 19, 2018

We had a great experience. Our salesman, Justin was extremely helpful. He made sure we had all of the information we needed. He went above and beyond.

December 11, 2018

Everyone at Auffenberg was knowledgeable, helpful and kind! My salesman was Justin Beech and he was awesome very helpful and answered all of our questions... and concerns! Thank you for making my purchase quick and easy! I'm loving my new car!!

November 19, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and very friendly..quick service also they made us feel right at home..loved working with Justin he was very informative and... above and beyond friendly..