Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC

25 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome experience
    September 21, 2017

Virgil helped me find the best car. He was not like your typical car salesman but was very helpful during this process. I would recommend visiting him when purchasing your new car.

• Hassle FreeFri
    September 21, 2017

Friendly staff and virgil Ashley our salesman was a pleasure to work with.I knew what I wanted and he worked with me on everything.And even more,Recommend this dealership to all.

• Virgil was excellent!
    September 20, 2017

Virgil made the purchase of my son's very first car very smooth and simple. I would recommend his non pushy way of selling cars to everyone.

• Great experience
    September 20, 2017

I told the salesman what I was looking for in a truck. And he came through. It was one of the best buying experience I have had.

• Virgil worked hard to make us satisfied.
    September 20, 2017

He was very cordial, answered our questions, set my phone up for hands free usage and explained much of the new technology and workings of the car.

Auffenberg Chevrolet Buick GMC

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your great experience with Virgil. Thank You Barry Pannett General Manager

• Mike Bryant
    September 12, 2017

Mike is great to work with. Gave me what I was asking for. Just and awesome person. If you don't even buy a vehicle from Mike. Mike is the type of person everyone need to know. Just a positive person.

• Outstanding customer service
    September 10, 2017

Stefan did an outstanding job with getting us into a vehicle. He worked with us and we were able to get an excellent car for a fair price. I would highly recommend buying a car from here. Their professionalism goes above and beyond expectations.

• Friendly, Great Service from Beginning to End!
    September 10, 2017

Great people to work with from the service department to the sales department. We were in a frustrating situation. Auffenberg assisted us to overcome all our problems. We are very satisfied customers!!

• Awesome Mike
    September 8, 2017

Mike Bryant and all the guys at Aaffenberg in Farmington are awesome to work with. Mike and the guys worked very hard to get me what I wanted. I am so happy and that is way I keep going to see Mike. Great job and thank you.

• Fast and easy
    June 2, 2017

After finding a vehicle I wanted on their web page I went down to Auffenburg Chevrolet in Farmington. Mike greeted us in the parking lot and provided us with friendly enthusiastic service. They were willing to deal when we made an offer, and the experience was very satisfactory. We were in our preowned truck and out the door in no time.