New 877-452-4807 Dealer Website
Used 866-906-8924 Email Dealer
Service 877-468-4640

2.3
Average based on 3 reviews.
  • Bill Dobson Ford is seriously a better deal!!!!

Man these guys are awesome!!! They have taken great care of me all the way around. I bought a 2011 F150 and it had a small issue that wasn't under warranty but they took care of me and even let me take a free loaner out on the town while they were fixing it. Talk about great service. These guys are who you want to come to for your all around car/truck buying and fixing experience. A+++++

• Sales

Not really very concerned of the customers real interest. Would not recommend this dealership.

• No contact

I sent them a message inquiring about an available vehicle. Its been a week and I have not received a response. Must not have wanted a sale.