Federico Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (618) 693-1973 (618) 693-1973
Used (618) 693-1974 (618) 693-1974
Service (866) 984-5657 (866) 984-5657

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Sheryl McCormick is amazing!

Sheryl was capable of selling my family a really nice truck and we've gone through her for other newer vehicles as well. She was absolutely amazing, has great connections, and keeps it real.

Great purchase experience

I have all my cars serviced here and have purchased numerous vehicles recently and in the last. Always superior service from an exceptional staff! My experience this week was the same. Quick transaction and the car was exceptionally clean when I picked it up. Great team!

2020 ram 1500

The buying process was quick and easy. I bought a new truck from Billy and he was great to work with. I would recommend doing business here.

New car

Bought a truck at Federico a few years ago so when I needed a new one I thought of Tony and came back. I am glad we did he showed us a Pacifica and we love it. Thanks Federico

New truck

Needed a cheper truck and Tony found the perfect truck and made it easy. I will alwaysbcome back to Federico and ask for Tony. Thanks

Ecstatic Buyer

We are beyond ecstatic with the customer service at Federico. Our sales professional Billy Griffith and the GM Kerry are AMAZING! They went above and beyond in our car buying process. We will definitely recommend this dealership and sales professional. Everyone there is so nice and friendly. We will be repeat customers for sure.

Car for our daughter

We bought our van from Tony and came back for our daughter, i told him then we will be back in 5 months for our younger daughter. So here we are, we told him what we wanted and he found it and brought for us had it cleaned and ready when we got there.

Buyer

It was a very easy process very easy and fast. Everybody was very nice and friendly,salemen was very helpful and easy to deal with. I would buy another vehicle from them

Thanks

From the time I arrived to the time I left the sales people made me feel like I was family especially Amanda. She answered all my questions and check to make sure I was taken care of . So thank you Amanda and thank the rest of the sales team there great!

Another easy purchase

We always buy our cars at Federico Dodge and from Tony. We call him and tell him what we want, he finds the right car atbour price and we come in to sign. Easiest process there is.