Federico Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (618) 693-1973 (618) 693-1973
Used (618) 693-1974 (618) 693-1974
Service (866) 984-5657 (866) 984-5657

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Refered to Tony

Was refered to Tony at Federico, I told him I wanted a used jeep. He found the the right Jeep for the right price and we love it.

Fantastic Dealership

From our salesman (Larry) to the finance department, the general manager and the business manager, they are all fantastic. There is no hassles or high pressure tactics from these people. They give you all of the info you want or need to make your decision. This is the second truck we have bought from this dealership and will come back again when we need another vehicle.

3rd car!

We always come and see Tony for all of our purchases. Tony and Federico make ot so easy to buy a ride. This is the only place i will buy from.

3.7

Terry

the car needed to be fixed, its not fixed yet, its going to cost me in cab fair I don't know how to review this part till its done

Came in looking for a vehicle

Its was awesome They work with me an my credit score I got a family car better than what i had been a major dodge fan for years

Amanda South Rocks!!!

This is the first NO HASSLE deal I’ve made. I told Amanda South my payment limits. Showed her my trade in, and let her know my credit wasn’t great. She took me out and showed me 5 vehicles that would fit my circumstances. I picked the one I liked the most, and I drove away In it a short time later. Farah the finance lady was fabulous as well. I’ll definitely go back and send my friends as well.

Bought used van, great experience

It was a great experience from start to finish. We will return to Federico when it's time to buy again and ask for Amanda South.

Grand Cherokee

Everyone was AWESOME!! Our salesman William Griffith went above and beyond to make our buying experience a great one! Super job !! We love him!!

Great experience

Tony was great! Easiest car buying experience ever. Federico is a top notch dealership! Great prices, service and overall customer service. If you want to buy a car with zero bs....go see Tony Hume.

Jeep Wrangler

Billy was very personable and knowledgeable. Farah did finance and was absolutely amazing. Will definitely be coming back and sending people in. Very fast and friendly.