I G Burton Chevrolet of Milford

Saturday 9:00am–8:00pm 7:30am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(302) 422-3041 (302) 422-3041

Oil change

No problems. Service manager was great and informative. Service was performed on time.

owner

Purchased new Truck. very quick, easy, and good deal!

2.0

Damir Hamza

Process of buying my new Malibu was ok. However a lot of things have not been explained well and due that I have been experiencing issues since the purchase. All I was asked was to sign the papers and that was it. Did not receive adequatte help afterwords.

Easy oil Change

Quick service and great customer service. They are very friendly.

Service Visit

Professional. Courteous. Clean. Employees friendly, waiting lounge was clean and stocked, lavatories were clean and well lit. Overall experience was extremely positive.

IG Burton Milford, DE

I recently purchased a 2019 Chevrolet Traverse from IG Burton in Milford, DE. The experience was one of the best experiences I've had. All of the staff were very helpful and while the entire process was a little long, it was not the dealerships fault. They were very responsive, and kept us informed each step of the way.

I.G.Burton

Was treated very well. The salesman was courteous and helpful and took the time to explain how things worked in the new car.

Awesome Experience

Mike James is the best when in the market for a new or used car. He is not the stereotypical salesman, he puts the customer’s experience as his top priority. This is the third vehicle we have bought from IG Burton of Milford and we go straight to Mike.

4.0

Not like it usually is

Came in for an oil change and my check engine light on. Typically when I get my oil changed all tires are rotated and put at the right PSI and all my fluids are checked and filled. The day after I left my exhaust fluid light came on reducing my max speed to 65mph because it was empty. Definitely disappointed because the service here is normally great. Because I no longer live right up the street I had to go buy my own exhaust fluid and fill it up myself.

Excellent overall experience

Our Sales Professional, David Sefiane, was excellent as we purchased two new Ram Big Horn trucks. He was courteous, knowledgeable, thorough, and patient. Excellent experience.