Jerry's Leesburg Chevrolet

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 361 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

361 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jerry's Leesburg Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

• Great Service!
    August 13, 2015

I am completely satisfied with the service I received at Jerry's Chevrolet. My sales consultant, Pat McCarter, was professional, polite, and knowledg...eable. He went out of his way to ensure I received the best customer support and found what I was looking for. Kudos to the entire staff of treating me like a valued customer!

A really great chevy dealer!
    April 5, 2018

From the moment we looked for a sales person that would be available for questions and details about the Silverado, we were impressed with this dealer...ship. We have purchased 4 vehicles from them over the years. We keep coming back because we like what we see and how we are treated. We were not smothered, taken advantage of, nor pushed into a decision. Our sales person was knowledgeable, polite, and flexible. He helped us from the start and communicated with us very well. Very impressed. We bought our new Silverado, too!

New 2018 Truck
    March 23, 2018

DJ was there to answer all my questions for me. I appreciated the not having to haggling with them on price and felt that the trade-in value of my tr...uck was fair. This is my second truck that I have bought from Jerrys in Leesburg and the staff was very nice to both me and my wife. Thanks to DJ, Brian and Rosa for the experience.

Employees Worked With
    Excellent service, can???t be beat!
    March 15, 2018

Chris Gearity in Service came through for me again! Every time I???ve seen him I???ve received excellent customer service, but this time was special ...because I was very worried about a strong gasoline odor that had appeared in my car???s cabin. I showed up without an appointment, but Chris wasn???t worried about that; he was more concerned about investigating and fixing the problem. He gave me a loaner car for the day, which was wonderful because I was trying to figure out how I was going to get to work. Later in the day, he called and said the fuel pump, the gas tank, and the gas nozzle were all leaking and had to be replaced. He said the repair was over $2,000 and my heart sank, but then he said that I didn???t owe anything. He explained that he had found an obscure GM warranty that covered everything and the work had already been done. I was shocked because my car is 11 years old!! I don???t know how he found that warranty, but I am convinced that if I hadn???t taken my car to him that I wouldn???t have experienced such a favorable outcome. I don???t know the name of the mechanic who repaired my car, but he also did a great job since the gasoline smell is entirely gone with no recurrence. Based on my collective experiences, I highly recommend Chris and his team and I will be a returning, long-time customer for Jerry???s Chevrolet!

My New Car
    March 5, 2018

This visit is my most pleasent visit ever. I feel like in my family dealer. Mr Kovarik is so nice centilmen friendly professional knows is job make me... feel like know him long time. i really enjoy and happy with my new car. Thank you so much forvtaking care of your customer excellent level.

Employees Worked With
    Awesome deal. Honest people.
    March 5, 2018

I was looking for a truck online and started getting blasted with emails and phone calls. All automated. The emails I got from Jerrys were not automat...ed and I could tell it was a real person. A girl there set me up with Casey and he was very patient with me. He took his time to show me a few trucks, the differences in between, and even offered for us to go by my house to make sure it fit in the driveway on our test drive. He made the whole process easy when we got back. The manager (I don???t remember his name) was great and was very open about pricing and everything made 100% sense. I got a great deal and I LOVE my truck. I would recommend Jerrys to anyone.

Employees Worked With
    Great place to buy a car!
    March 2, 2018

This is a great dealership. Everyone was very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. DJ, our salesman, was fantastic, as well as the finance people, ...the general manager, and everyone that we interfaced with when we leased our new Equinox. Thank you to all of you for making this car-buying experience such a great one!

DJ Lacy

Customer service nightmare
    February 25, 2018

I do not recommend this dealership due to the fact that their custom service is lacking and a joke. Do not buy a used car unless you would to be anoth...er statistic of poor service. They do not back up their product and come up with excuses to not cover an item that became a problem days after sale.

Jerry's Chevrolet

Hi William, thank you for contacting us on DealerRater. As we conveyed during our previous conversations - the 2003 VW you purchased did not come with... an implied warranty of any type that would cover the failure of a catalytic converter. We do our best to provide a transparent transaction with our customers buying experience. Thank you for your business and if you have any additional questions or concerns, please email us at feedback@jerrysauto.com.

Bob Turner

Frank All

fall@jerryschevy.com

Best "car buying" experience EVER!!!
    February 24, 2018

I needed a reliable, economical car to help meet our families needs. I contacted DJ Lacy at Jerry's Chevrolet. DJ was extremely helpful, he worked w...ith me on 3 different vehicles and helped me choose the one that would work best for me and my family. DJ made the "car buying " experience painless. If you are in the market for a new car, go to Jerry's Chevrolet and ask for DJ Lacy, you will NOT be disappointed!

DJ Lacy

Product Specialist

I bought the best car of my life here!
    February 8, 2018

I dealt directly with Casey, he was super understanding of my lack of knowledge on cars. I was very nervous going into this, thinking that someone may... sell me a car I don't need. Instead he took the time to explain to me what would fit my needs, in my price range, and still look cute! I ended up getting a Chevy cruze. It drives great. I recommend all go see Casey next time you need a new vehicle! He is very knowledgable and will help find the solution to your needs.

Jerry's Leesburg Chevrolet