Jerry's Leesburg Chevrolet

301 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jerry's Leesburg Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Service!

I am completely satisfied with the service I received at Jerry's Chevrolet. My sales consultant, Pat McCarter, was professional, polite, and knowledgeable. He went out of his way to ensure I received the best customer support and found what I was looking for. Kudos to the entire staff of treating me like a valued customer!

• Great place to have your vehicle serviced . or buy a vehicl
    May 25, 2017

The cashier Annette Wilson completes the total positive experience at Jerry Chevrolet. I watched her for the hour that I was there waiting for my vehicle to be serviced . She made me feel very comfortable and does so much more than just the cashiers position . She is a very valuable employee .

• Efficient. Quick. Easy.
    April 30, 2017

Chris was fantastic. Courteous and very efficient. Our family has leased and bought several vehicles from this dealership and the service department is a huge reason that we continue to come back.

• Good place to visit

I had a good experience. Service person was friendly and got me in in a timely manner.

• Jerrys Chevy

If you need any service done please ask for Chris he will take care of you and he always finds time to get you in no matter the time frame. He always seems to be able to get your needs squared away.

• Transmission problems.
    April 19, 2017

Chris in service department was the best I've ever dealt with.he kept me updated on my car and made sure I did not go without a vehicle the whole time. Thanks Chris!

• Car purchase and matience

Very nice place. They worked very hard to get me in my car and are always on track of my matience

• Jerry's Chevy

This dealership was great to deal with although I wish I had gotten more for my trade but who doesn't. Kind, friendly people work here. I was in a hurry and the buying process was expedited to accommodate my schedule. I traveled from 3 hours away to shop here so you know I wanted a good experience and I had one!

• Jerry's Auto

Great service was offered by Jerry's Auto when we purchased our traverse . We hope to visit soon for another car.

• Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service! Even though I didn't buy my car at Jerry's, the service was over the top. Jason Gage went out of his way to assist and was exceptionally courteous and professional. I'll certainly remain a customer.