Apple Valley Hyundai

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.

Great job

Thank you for fixing my car you did a great job! I definitely recommend this place. Great service. They work hard and work fast. Thank you!

Great service

Took my car there for service it was done right the staff was nice they got my car in and out in a timely manner.

Great Experience

Jeff Garber was our Salesman. He did a great job. Answered all of our questions via phone and email before we ever went to the dealership. We had no issues and everyone involved with the actual transaction did a great job

Excellent Experience!

Usman Khan was a wonderful salesman. He had patience and happy to assist us in anyway, which is rare now a days. I would recommend Usman and your dealership 100%!

Outstanding

The Apple Valley Hyundai team was amazing! Jeff (sales) and Brad (finance) were knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. From test drive to driving away in my new Tucson Hybrid, this dealership was professional and courteous.

Car Repair

It was a quick and done very professionally

Owner of vehicle - 2020 Kona

Excellent service - friendly Facility needs better location.

Owner

Jason, was amazing..helped me understand a lot about servicing my new car.. Thanks, Jason

Great service!!

Apple Valley Hyundai made our buying experience so easy. I must say they made everything as easy as possible. The customer service team did a wonderful job and made us feel really comfortable. Kept us up-to-date on every step. We would definitely recommend buying from Hyundai in Winchester. Thanks again to the entire team, Daryl and Tony for taking the time to answer questions. We absolutely love our new Tuscan SEL.

Oil change

Very friendly staff. I was in and out in a timely matter. I have no complaints and highly recommend this dealership.