Land Rover Roaring Fork

36 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 12, 2014

Wayne Goren helped me our from start to finish. I spoke to Wayne first thing on a Saturday morning driving from Denver to Gleenwood Springs regarding a... specific Land Rover I was interested in driving. By the time I arrived in Gleenwood Springs, Wayne had the car ready to drive and in no time at all I had test driven and purchased the car. Wayne was very knowledgable about the car he sold me -- a 2011 Range Rover -- showing me all the features before my drive back to Denver. Roaring Fork was easy to deal with and fair. I would recommend the dealership without hesitation.

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words! Also, thank you for making the trip to visit us all the way from Denver! I'm happy to hear that you enj...oyed working with Wayne. He's a wonderful part of our team. Enjoy your Range Rover, and if there's ever anything else that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask! -The Land Rover Roaring Fork Team

October 17, 2018

I just want to say that from the moment I set foot in Land Rover Roaring Fork til the time I drove away with my new (to me) Ford Expedition, I was treated... to a professional, low pressure and ultimately enjoyable experience. Mike Gallucci, though busy with a customer, found time to break away and answer questions over the phone. He insisted my wife and I come in. Though it was near closing time, I must say, he could not have been more patient and helpful. We took a long test drive, went through a dissertation of questions and considerations and finally began the initial paperwork. Two hours after closing and emphatically nightfall by now, we left knowing that they had our best interest at heart. The next day I returned to finish paperwork which Wayne efficiently and yes, again, professionally assisted me with and before I knew it I was driving away with my gleaming new suv which they sold to me for an exceptional value by the way. Happy customer I am. Thank you.

June 15, 2018

I found a one owner 2001 Chevrolet Suburban on-line at Roaring Fork Land Rover. Wayne Goren was my salesman and did a great job of sending me additional... photographs and communicating with me. He had the vehicle shipped to Denver for me, I picked it up and drove it 1,000 miles back to Oklahoma. The vehicle was everything Wayne had described to me. He make the process easy for me and I would recommend him and Roaring Fork Land Rover.

We are pleased to hear we could help you with your new vehicle purchase. Thank you for your time and positive feedback!

November 20, 2017

I have been a customer of Land Rover Glenwood Springs for the last 10 years. Amazing Group! Honesty, Integrity, Friendly, Respectful Team. Senor Murry... super nice and detail, Senor Vicente (GM) goes above and beyond customer satisfaction, Super professional and friendly at the same time. Wayne, Kyle, Roger (service team) Admin Staff are exceptional and super patient with everyone that comes in. I am comfortable to say the Best Dealer Ever. Thank you for always taking care of my family and making sure our vehicles are Safe :)

Thank you Maria! We appreciate you! We glad we could take care of you!

November 20, 2017

IT has been 10 years since I know Senor Murry. Thru the years I have the pleasure to meet the entire staff at Land Rover Roaring Fork. Senor Smith (GM)... Spectacular, respectful, integrity and honesty are only a few words that pop up in head at the time. I have bought 5 cars from them and many repairs completed at their location. I have no words to tell you what a great confidence feeling it gives me to take or buy cars from them. I will never buy any car any where else! They have a great selection and if not they will bring it in for you. Thank you Land Rover Roaring Fork (Wayne, Kyle, Roger, Service Stuff and office Staff) for always making my Family and I Special.

Thank you Maria! We appreciate you! We are so glad that we could take good care of you over the years! Come back to see us anytime!

November 2, 2017

I had THE WORST experience with the extremely unprofessional staff at Land Rover Roaring Fork: sales (Robert "Bob" Penland), finance dept (Kyle), and general... manager (Vince Smith) Upon flying out from Chicago to Aspen to see the vehicle, I had a $30K check overnighted from my financial institution for a down payment which they received and then provided my credit card number over the phone to place a $1K deposit, only to have been told the next day that the vehicle was sold to another party. Not only are the people here unprofessional, but they were discourteous and unremorseful at the amount of time and effort and resources that I expended and not a single apology or explanation was given. I have also left over 10 messages with the general manager, Vince Smith, over the course of weeks and I have yet to receive a call back. Apparently, after reading reviews on other sites, this is common practice for these people so please do yourself a favor and go to another nearby Land Rover dealer to give your business to.

Hello Hanna. As we mentioned in our last response posted by someone else on your behalf, we?re always disappointed when someone has a less than perfec...t experience at our award winning dealership. In this instance, I would like to reiterate that you were never here (we?ve never met you), you did provide us with a credit card number via email but told us we couldn?t run it, an Illinois bank sent us a check for half of the amount made out to the wrong dealership and when your representative flew here to inspect the car (he mentioned he was a pilot and flying here anyway), when we showed him the incorrect check he asked us not to run the deposit because ?the buyer? wouldn?t find it acceptable. That was followed by an email from you demanding that we overnight the partial check with the wrong payee back to you which we did. Additionally, your vm box is full. Please let me know how else I can help. -Vince Smith, General Manager

October 21, 2017

Saw a great price on the internet for an Evoque that caught my eye. The price beat out all the competition so I decided to fly in from Austin Texas for... the vehicle. Mike and Kyle made the purchase extremely easy and I was in and out with the vehicle in about a bit over an hour. The customer service was great. Great guys to work with, great facility and very happy with the experience. Will definitely go back when I am ready for an upgrade. There are plenty of vehicles in stock.

Thank you so much Adrian! We hope you're enjoying your new Evoque! We are glad that we could make your trip worth your while and that we could take ca...re of you! We can't wait to see you next time!

March 4, 2017

It was truly a pleasure working with Jesus Salinas. He was awesome every step of the way. He kept in contact with me ever since the first day I called... and spoke with him. He kept me updated, and let me know when they had certain vehicles in. I called many other Range Rover dealers and no one else had done this, that's why I appreciated that Jesus did. Jesus was very professional and his customer serve and knowledge of the vehicles was stellar. We will definitely go to this dealership when we need another Range. Thank you Jesus!

November 1, 2016

I plan on buying AGAIN, from the simple fact that Vincent Smith goes above and beyond.

Thanks so much! We strive to provide an excellent experience to each customer. Please don't hesitate to stop by to see us in the future! -Your Land R...over of Roaring Fork team

September 13, 2016

Mark Murray my sales advisor was amazing, he helped me get my perfect car and took care of everything it was super easy and fast driving from TX to CO... Mark made sure everything was set and ready to go, I have never had a car buying experience as fast, wonderful and easy as this. I will for sure buy from Mark again, and Dave the finance manager had it all lined up as well. Thank you all so much for making this a great experience.