Land Rover Roaring Fork

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 883-2815 (888) 883-2815
Used (888) 883-1471 (888) 883-1471
Service (888) 473-7612 (888) 473-7612

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Couldn't be happier!

What a wonderful experience we had at Land Rover Roaring Fork with our sales lady, Jessica! Delightful, knowledgeable and fun to do business with. Thank you!

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're thrilled we could meet your expectations! We look forward to assisting you in the future, and hope you have an excellent day!

You will want Land Rover to be your go to!

I have dealt with Land Rover for over 14 years and have never been disappointed. They are accommodating, professional, friendly, and sell an awesome product without ever seeming "salesy".

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

Friendly and Fast Service

The entire Service department does an incredible great job of getting you in and out as quickly and efficient as possible. Very professional and friendly! Thank you

Dealer response

I have nothing but outstanding things to say about Land...

I have nothing but outstanding things to say about Land Rover of Roaring Fork, and in particular, Mark Murray. Mark is exceptional. He is informative, always helpful, brilliant, generous, thoughtful. A class act!

Service Review - Jacob Sampson

As always, Jacob Sampson is the best when it comes to service. He is generous with his time, knowledge, and advice - and the foremost reason I return to this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Very friendly and prompt. Kept me updated on the progress...

Very friendly and prompt. Kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle while it was being serviced. Let me know when it was completed.

Five stars for the service department. From the first...

Five stars for the service department. From the first moment I spoke with Jake, I knew we were in great hands. He was a straight shooter, cautious and careful. Excellent communicator. And his department figured out the mystery problems plaguing our new (used) Range Rover Sport. What a great experience.

The service department at Land Rover Roaring Fork was...

The service department at Land Rover Roaring Fork was very helpful in diagnosing the issues and providing options including repairs or trade in. I would recommend them!

I've had 6 Rovers and visited plenty of dealerships in my...

I've had 6 Rovers and visited plenty of dealerships in my time. LR of Roaring Fork is by far the best. From the Sales to Service I've never had a less than stellar experience. The down side is my new Rover only gets serviced every 16K, and it has performed flawlessly... I don't get to visit them much! Thanks Mark and Jake for all you do.

Great Service at Land Rover Roaring Fork

Mark and Courtney were fabulous! Mark found me the Velar I wanted and was patient while I made sure it was the one. I got to take it on a long test drive to make sure I loved it and I did.