Corning Chevrolet Buick

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Quick transaction. Great service

Omar was great. Very quick to respond and answer my questions. Worked out a deal quick.

awesome

just bought my second truck here and plan on going back for #3 in the future great place great people.

Carol Triolo

Omar, our salesman, kept our interest, was very polite, and respectful. He was very thorough.

The great Wet Experience

Nice experience. Made a portion of the deal over the phone so we didn't have to stay at the dealership the whole time. The Salesman, Byron Stephens, was very courteous and helpful.

Excellent Customer Service

Friendly, no pressure. Great car at a great price. Omar was excellent to deal with. We were looking for a particular car and they had it in stock. We drove 160 miles to get to this dealership and don't regret it one bit.

Dealer response

Greg we really appreciate that you made that long drive. It was really nice meeting you and your wife. Hope the Lincoln is doing awesome for you guys. Thanks again

Great customer service!

Very good car buying experience. Omar was very helpful and knowledgeable with the inventory.

Dealer response

Hey there Grant thanks for choosing us, Im glad Omar was able to answer all the questions you needed to make the correct decision on the Silverado. Any problems you may run into don't hesitate to contact us.

Great Service!

This is my first car purchase. They made it so painless and quick. Omar was very helpful in this process and I was able to communicate via email. The whole team was very nice and I felt like I got a great deal! Thank you!

Dealer response

Stacia on the contrary, thank you for inquiring through internet and being patient through the process. The Equinox you chose is a really nice SUV, hope you create awesome memories in it. Feel free to contact us anytime with any concerns or questions you may have.

4.3

Awesome service. Reasonable sales folks.

Not a glamorous place to buy a work truck, but helpful staff and favorable terms. Well worth the trip from Chico (and Wittmeier).

Great experience!

I'm from Porterville Ca, I called and talked to a Byron Stepens. I was asking about a 2014 Chevy Cruz that I was interested in buying... I had all my questions answered to my full satisfaction he was very professional and made it a pleasant experience!! I would highly recomend Corning Cherolet Buick and Byron Stephens! Top notch all the way!

4.5

Awesome Customer Service

Omar was very friendly, quick to respond to all of my email questions, and experienced. I have bought vehicles in the past from other dealers and the experience I had @ Corning Chevrolet was by far the best. No high pressure sales, quick financing, and a fair deal on the vehicle I purchased. Overall - very satisfied.