Nissan North

114 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 27, 2018

Awesome experience with Amira and Jon Gray buying my Nissan Rouge! They were both kind, helpful, patient and answered all my questions without ever making... me feel pressured or rushed. I was helped immediately upon arrival and received impeccable treatment from that instant onward. I love the new car and feel confident in the whole process. Would absolutely recommend to anyone interested in buying!

May 29, 2018

I was looking to downsize from my Traverse to an Altima. I came to Nissan North and Shawn was amazing. Helped me with everything from trade in to financing... and it was a smooth and easy process. I will definitely purchase my future vehicles with Nissan North.

Kam Mccormick, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at NISSAN/NORTH, INC.. We look forwa...rd to your next visit! Take care!

April 18, 2018

I have previously owned and enjoyed driving German luxury vehicles, however,at this time of my life, wanted a good, reliable SUV with low maintenance costs... , excellent mileage, and regular fuel. I researched and decided to check out Nissan Certified Pre Owned,and specifically at Nissan North due to their glowing reviews. I could not be more pleased with every aspect of my purchase. Pam Deyo was my salesperson, is an excellent representative for this company as well as the brand. She stressed the advantages of purchasing from Nissan North vs a MegaMall dealership. She was correct, the entire experience was tailored for the customer. Kyle and Andy were also top notch individuals, professional, courteous, kind. I got a fair trade on my used vehicle. After my purchase, I received no less than three calls checking my level of satisfaction, and letting me know they were here for me after the sale. Job very well done. I would recommend them highly, and I love my Rogue!

Ebuhler, we are so happy to read such a great review about NISSAN/NORTH, INC.!

April 12, 2018

Steven Snyder was wonderful. He was very friendly and made everything so easy for me. He worked with me and did everything he could to make sure I got... my Jeep. I would highly recommend going to this dealership.

Blackonyx, we're so glad that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations! Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to ha...ve earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

March 22, 2018

After searching for a vehicle when mine was totaled- I finally decided on a Nissan Rogue. This was my first car purchase and I was really Nervous and excited... once I decided on a vehicle. So when I purchased a Certified Pre-owned vehicle and was told it went they a thorough inspection, I was very happy. Upon getting the vehicle home, I noticed a dent on the hood that neither myself nor my salesman saw. I immediately called back and informed them and was able bring the vehicle back to have their dent removal service look at it. After determining that the location couldn’t be repaired in that fashion, my salesman Shawn and the manager made an appointment via their service station and sent it to a body shop. They provided me a loaner vehicle while my car was in the shop a few days and returned it perfect at no charge. I was incredibly impressed by how they “did the right thing” and made no fuss about it whatsoever. They took care of everything perfectly and I would highly recommend them and Shawn to anyone.

Hi Danielle, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at NISSAN/NORTH, INC.. We're happy we could meet your expectations!

March 19, 2018

This have been the best experience I have had at a dealership. Brandon in use cars was the perfect salesperson. He genuine listen to what I wanted and... got me in the car of my dreams. Even though I can be pushy, Brandon was super nice and easy to deal with. Everyone in the office was very friendly to me even when I showed up 45 minutes before closing on a Friday :). The whole process went quickly and I am enjoying my vehicle. I will tell everyone I know who is looking for a vehicle to come see Brandon and the staff at Nissan North.

Sonequea thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at NISSAN/NORTH, INC.!

March 10, 2018

The best experience I ever had at a dealership. Just wanted to think everyone. Especially John Schmitty the best sales person I that I ever talk too

Carl thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at NISSAN/NORTH, INC.!

February 14, 2018

We dealt with "Evan". He was very professional - and courteous. He seemed to actually enjoy working there. The service area is nice, has snacks and... I like that they check in with you and let you know an estimated time for your car to be done.

Thanks Mrs. Ranee - I will share your kind words with Evan and we can't wait to see you again! Dan Garwatoski

September 2, 2017

I had the pleasure of working with Amira Elsawy in my new car search. She was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I appreciated her... ability to understand my needs to direct me in my choices. She was not aggressive in her approach but did make sure all of my questions were answered. I highly recommend trusting her with your new car purchase. You won't be disappointed!!

June 28, 2017

I had an amazing experience at Nissan North, I worked with Amira Elsawy, she took the time out of her day to sit down and help me with all of my options,... she put my intimidating car buying experience at ease when explaining the whole process with me. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone, the staff genuinely cares about their customers!