Skip to main content

2020 consumer dealer award
New (724) 749-4067 (724) 749-4067
Used (724) 749-5094 (724) 749-5094
Service (724) 566-5394 (724) 566-5394

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Budd Baer Buick GMC Mazda Subaru from DealerRater.

After finding our that our car would not pass inspection

After finding our that our car would not pass inspection and required a lot of work we decided to purchase another car. Everyone went above and beyond to make us comfortable as we waited for the paperwork to be completed. Stacey went above and beyond when trying to process our down payment and to explain our warranty, concerning the computers and sensors, in our new car. Also, Ed was great in setting up our phone transfer and Sirius XM radio and FM stations for us. We set up an appointment with Austin , and he spent an hour with me to help me understand some of the different features and settings in our new car. Budd Baer has a great staff that takes the time to work with you in all areas.

Very professional but personal care listening to every

Very professional but personal care listening to every word I spoke and addressed all concerns I had. Service area, waiting area, and restroom was extremely clean. All employees were friendly, coffee and snacks were offered while my husband and I waited. This was a pleasant experience.

Great personnel and sales people.

Great personnel and sales people. I appreciate the help and reminder they send. Will buy from again

One hour drive was well worth the ride!

One hour drive was well worth the ride! Thank you Larry for a great experience!

Easy to work with, friendly, caring about my needs.

Easy to work with, friendly, caring about my needs. Great price and they got me the car I wanted.

Service department did a great job in trying to find a

Service department did a great job in trying to find a problem I was having. They couldn't find anything after several road trips. I haven't had any problems since They are great group of people,have been doing business with them for 20 years

I pulled up to the auto butler door since I was there for

I pulled up to the auto butler door since I was there for that service. A gentle man came out the man door waving his arms at me very aggressively to move to the door on the left. When I pulled into the garage I was greeted by said porter that rudely asked what I was there for and yelled for me to put my window down. Stacy short was extremely helpful even tried to help me with settings on my infotainment screen. Other than walking into the door with a negative outlook, service was perfect.

My inspection was done promptly and I was so happy that

My inspection was done promptly and I was so happy that it did not need any extra work

Victoria, very nice very knowledgeable.

Victoria, very nice very knowledgeable. Knows her job. Everyone is nice and Budd Baer can’t say there’s not one person that is not good to my appointment on time at 8 AM with done by 9:30. Would you say that’s me? Yeah they just come on my thing about a storm coming just come on my phone come back weather, how do you like your chair and your Blankey?

This service department was able to diagnose and fix a

This service department was able to diagnose and fix a problem in less than one day which another dealership couldn't do in over a week. We couldn't be more happy. It is a no brainer where we will go first next time.