Hollern and Sons Auto Sales

150 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 4, 2020

We just purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel from Brian at Hollern and Sons Auto Sales. We made the deal over the phone as we live five hours away. When... we traveled to his facility to sign the paperwork to close the deal and pick up the vehicle everything was just as promise and there were no “surprises!” Thank you Brian for making it such a pleasant experience. We would highly recommend contacting Brian when you are looking for your next vehicle.

December 7, 2019

I've been buying vehicles for almost 60 years and this was my best experience I've had yet. Their pricing was fair and they have me a fair trade in value... for my car. I will definitely buy from them again. Joe and Brian really know how to great their customers and make them feel welcome. A real hometown feeling.

• January 20, 2020

I want to Thank Joe,Brian and Keith for all there help with the purchase of my jeep. It was such a great experience with great group of people.

November 26, 2019

Just bought a 2019 Flex off of them. Great Customer service and knowledgeable. Very friendly and Sincere. Joe and Keith were absolutely awesome to deal... with. Nice late model used car selection

August 1, 2019

We bought a 2018 Toyota Highlander and would do it all over again! The experience was great! They even showed hospitality to our new pup that made the... trip with us to buy! Highly recommend!

June 22, 2019

Found the car we wanted on their internet site. A few phone calls, one visit to check out the car and get our trade-in appraised and 2 days later we were... driving our 2018 with very low mileage home. And home is 135 miles away. So believe me when I say, it was well worth the trip. Brian is very professional, friendly. A family owned business with a very personal touch.

May 23, 2019

Very good experience with the Hollern family, no pressure, will buy again from this dealer.

November 7, 2018

I recently purchased a 2015 Nissan Rogue at Hollern and sons. I found a car on their website and then I stopped in and talked to Joe Walters and he showed... me the car and answered all of my questions. Joe suggested we take the car for a test drive. Joe was very informative and I purchased the car. Also Brian and Keith Hollern assisted in the sale and all 3 gentlemen were very professional and made the sale stress free and enjoyable! Thanks again Joe, Brian and Keith!

October 22, 2018

Thanks to all you gentlemen Joe in Sales and owners Keith and Brian for all your input in purchasing the Jeep Patriot. Your cars on the lot shine really... nice. Your website was helpful in remembering to bring the title, insurance and registration information. This is my second vehicle from Hollern and my son also purchased a vehicle here recently. Thanks to all.

July 18, 2018

We drove from Latrobe to Johnstown to purchase our vehicle! Their service was well worth the ride! Lewis was honest and efficient and provided excellent... service. He was quick to respond to my questions and we couldn't be happier with the price and the quality of our vehicle. We will definitely keep them in mind for our future car needs!