Hollern and Sons Auto Sales

Friday 8:30am–5:00pm 9:00am–5:00pm
Saturday Closed 9:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(814) 792-6175 (814) 792-6175

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

How a dealership buying experience SHOULD be...

My 1st dealer purchase in decades - 2018 Buick bought unseen from 300 miles away on short notice. Great car & perfect buying experience. Keith & Brian showed knowledge, interest and well deserved pride in their business. Days after the sale, Keith helped get me some specific technical data i was looking for that's not readily available publicly. Straight-up, no tricks, no surprises, aggressive only in their efforts to help me make this deal happen to my complete satisfaction.

Two weeks ago I seen the car listed. I called Friday....

Two weeks ago I seen the car listed. I called Friday. Made arrangement to come down Saturday. I could have worked that day. I would rather earn money than part with it. Almost a 3 hour drive one way. Looked the car over. Was very clean and in excellent condition. As soon as I walked inside it felt like meeting up with old friends I hadn't seen in a while. This was my first time ever at Hollern and Sons. No pressure, no bull, very relaxing environment. Got the deal done. Brian gave me an awesome deal on my trade in. Paper work went very smooth. Brian made everything soooo smooth and easy. Even stayed a little late to get everything taken care of. I would highly recommend Hollern and Sons to anyone looking for a quality pre owned vehicle. Although the car I purchased from them was "used", it definitely was not "used". Very pleasant experience. Other car dealerships can definitely learn some things from these guys.Definately give them 10 STARS.

Exceptional Dealer

Wanted to purchase 2020/2021 Jeep Wrangler ..... all the dealers for a NEW Jeep kept changing the numbers and not in a good way. Went looking for a used Jeep and found one at Hollern...2019 with 11,000 miles and remaining manufacturers warranty with MORE options and at a better PRICE / PAYMENT!!! Brian and Keith are awesome to work with.....made the buying process smooth and easy. If your in the market for a car, truck, suv, or cycle definitely check out Hollern and Sons.....you won’t be sorry.

Dealer response

Gilberts. Thanks for the exceptional communication and your valued business. Brian & Keith Hollern

In 45+ years of motor vehicle purchasing I’ve had good,...

In 45+ years of motor vehicle purchasing I’ve had good, bad and mostly forgettable experiences with dealerships and private auto lots. Hollern and Sons recently provided an exceptionally good experience. Brian Hollern was aware that I lived out of state and in fact over six hours away but took time over a holiday weekend to facilitate my financing and to provide detailed information about the car. Their pricing was absolutely fair and upon my coming to see the vehicle it was as good or better than described. Clean, well equipped facility, pleasant staff, completely knowledgeable about the paperwork I would need for this out of state purchase. These guys are honest, hardworking, personable and deserve your business if they have a car you might want. There is a good reason their reviews are about the best I have seen for a private used car business. I humbly add this one to the collection.

Thanks for you business.

Purchase of Vehicle

We just purchased a Dodge Durango Citadel from Brian at Hollern and Sons Auto Sales. We made the deal over the phone as we live five hours away. When we traveled to his facility to sign the paperwork to close the deal and pick up the vehicle everything was just as promise and there were no “surprises!” Thank you Brian for making it such a pleasant experience. We would highly recommend contacting Brian when you are looking for your next vehicle.

Dealer response

Jim Thank you for coming all that way and your valued business. Brian & Keith Hollern

Purchased a vehicle from Brian over the phone. When we...

Purchased a vehicle from Brian over the phone. When we traveled five hours to pick it up there were “no surprises.” A very pleasant experience.

Used car purchase

I want to Thank Joe,Brian and Keith for all there help with the purchase of my jeep. It was such a great experience with great group of people.

Jackie Thank you for your valued business. Brian

My best car buying experience yet

I've been buying vehicles for almost 60 years and this was my best experience I've had yet. Their pricing was fair and they have me a fair trade in value for my car. I will definitely buy from them again. Joe and Brian really know how to great their customers and make them feel welcome. A real hometown feeling.

Jack & Diane, Thank you for your valued business. Brian

Great Service--Very Welcoming!

Just bought a 2019 Flex off of them. Great Customer service and knowledgeable. Very friendly and Sincere. Joe and Keith were absolutely awesome to deal with. Nice late model used car selection

Jason Thank you for your valued business. Brian

Excellent all around

We bought a 2018 Toyota Highlander and would do it all over again! The experience was great! They even showed hospitality to our new pup that made the trip with us to buy! Highly recommend!

Nicole Thank you for your valued business. Brian