Ron Davidson Chevrolet

New (814) 846-4495 (814) 846-4495
Used (814) 846-4551 (814) 846-4551
Service (814) 846-4467 (814) 846-4467

3.0

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ron Davidson Chevrolet from DealerRater.

1.0

Trying to buy ny old car back again

They dont want my trade, so they wont deal with me. My trade is a classic corvette, a beauty. Wow, thats terrible! I actually owned the car im interested in buying back in 2014. . I would like to purchase it again. They do not want my trade.

What an Awesome Experience!!!

Bob from service helped me out in a real pinch. Thank you so much. Highly recommend this dealer!!!

These guys are very helpful

I bought a 2011 kia sorento off them and the process was so easy they are very helpful and understanding. Justin is great, it had a bad belt took it back and they replaced it for free, and let me use a rental until it was done it took them under a hour to get it all done.. cant get much better then that good guys in my book

2019 vehicle - Turned away for service

Purchased a new 2019 GMC from another dealership on 12/10/2018. I was driving through Ebensburg when it broke down on 12/18/2018. Car had a total of 800 miles. The service manager at Ron Davidson’s told me it would be more than a week until he could look at it. I asked if he could give me a loaner vehicle and that I would be happy to wait. He said no and suggested for me to go to Enterprise if I wanted them to look at it. So then I took it to Stuckey GMC in Altoona. I had keys to a loaner within 10 minutes and the service manager, Joe, at Stuckey even came out with me to my new vehicle so he could see first hand the issues. We even took it for a quick drive for further diagnosis. Ron Davidson’s service is disappointing.

Not satisfied

I stopped in to ask for help setting my blue tooth up. I spoke to the service manager as I use Ron Davidson when there are recalls on my vehicle even thought I didn’t purchase this vehicle from them. He told me to go to the dealer that it was purchased from. I felt this was rude as they have no problem taking care of my vehicle when a recall is needed.

Dealer response

I'm sorry Harry, your selling dealer was paid by GM when you bought the car from them to ensure that you would know all the features & functions before you left the lot. That is not a free service, but, something that you paid for when you bought the car from them. If you would have purchased the vehicle from us, we ensure that you are completely satisfied & familiar with all your features & functions.

Justin Roberts was very accomodating and helpful .

My experience in shopping for a used car was handled with the utmost personal care. Justin took his time in helping me make an informed decision and to be sure of my choice. He took his time in answering my questions and fulfilling my requests in the purchasing process. I am grateful for all that was done!

Dealer response

Thank you sir. Your review is appreciated.