Freedom Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

24 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

September 24, 2016

Ted Armold is a wonderful man! Helped us get into a great vehicle! Will definitely recommend..and continue to work with him..and this business!

September 8, 2016

My fiancé and I purchased a new 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. Freedom was fantastic to deal with. They showed us every different Jeep model, all... of the differences between them and took plenty of time to discuss our needs, desires, and concerns. The entire staff was friendly, patient, and courteous throughout the entire buying process. We will certainly be repeat customers. Many other local dealerships could learn a lot from the fine folks at Freedom Chrysler Jeep Dodge.

August 19, 2016

Bought a used Jeep Patriot. Tracey and Ted got me a great deal. They helped me get great financing. Found a few things that need attention. Stephen,... Jim and the service crew did a great job making my Patriot like new. Highly recommend the whole crew. Tell everybody: Thanks for coming to work today! Mike.

March 1, 2016

Our Salesman, Scott, was a very nice, young man. He was very friendly and made our car buying experience a lot of fun! We would buy from him again and... also recommend him to our friends and family.

Lisa and Tom - Thank you for the review. I had as much as fun as you did! If there is ever anything I can do for you two, please let me know.

February 10, 2016

Was looking for a vehicle, couldn't find what I wanted around here so we got online found what I wanted 260 miles away. They went the distance and brought... my truck in for me two days later. Dealt with Dennis Goodlin. Wouldn't recommend anybody else.

Thank you for the review. As you know firsthand, if we don't have the vehicle you are looking for, we will do our best to find it for you!

February 10, 2016

Scott and Jim were the nicest people to deal with. The jeep I bought I found online and when I went up to Freedom Scott and Jim treated me great! They... showed me the car, the test drove it with me and explained everything while I test drove it. Since I was 45 minutes away from home, they made sure I made it home safely during a very dark winter night. It is the best customer service I have ever had. The jeep is fantastic and exactly what I thought it would be. So glad I went to Freedom Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Northern Cambria. I will buy all my cars there!

Thank you so much for the review. We are so happy that you had such a great buying experience. Like we told you that day, we don't just want to sell y...ou one car, we want to sell you all of your cars!

February 6, 2016

Came in to look at a use car, but a GREAT deal on a brand new car. Great place, wonderful service. Scott Hunt was great.

Thank you so much for your business! We are happy that you had such a great buying experience!

February 1, 2016

Scott did a wonderful job today! Hoping to get my son down here to buy a vehicle from him!

Kim - Thank you so much for your business. Definitely send your son down, he won't be sorry! Once again, thank you!

January 29, 2016

Scott Hunt was great. My experience at this dealership was very enjoyable. I had the keys to my car in no time at all. Glad I came here for a vehicle.

Marie - Thank you for choosing us to buy your vehicle from. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

January 9, 2016

First off I would like to say the customer service of Scott Hunt was wonderful. It was nice to have a salesman that always had a smile on his face and... was helpful in every way possible. The car was what we were expecting and hoping for, from what we saw online. The office space was warm and inviting for customer that are wanting to buy a vehicle. Thank you Freedom Chrysler Jeep Dodge for helping us get into a new vehicle.

We are happy that you had a great buying experience! Thank you so much for your business and once again, welcome to the Freedom Chrysler family!