Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

• You guys are the best!

I came to your dealership after seeing the truck of my dreams. Scott was able to set me up with a great deal on it. When looking for a vehicle make sure you come to Sam Leman of Peoria and ask for Scott Watkins.

• 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee summit

We worked out a deal over the phone. Traveled 300 miles to complete the transaction. It was definitely worth the time and miles. Salesman Scott Holzem went way beyond the call of duty, he was great. This is a dealership and salesman you definately want to do business with.

• What a upgrade.

After looking at a few vehicles Scott was able to get me into the one I wanted. Come see him at Sam Leman for your next purchase.

• Driving in style

Scott was able to get me into a nice suv. Thanks again Sam Leman.

Scott was able to get me into a nice suv. Thanks again Sam Leman.

• ONLY PLACE I'LL BUY FROM AGAIN !

The VERY BEST car buying experience I've EVER HAD ! Adam Wentz is straight up AWESOME ! Had to trade my 06 300 in, called Jan in the service dept (who is seriously AWESOME also !) and she said "We'll take good care of you" She got me an appointment with Adam, who I called and asked if he could arrange to have a BMW 335i I saw on the internet that was on their Morton lot to bring it to their Peoria lot. He had it right out front, plates on it, air on and ready to test drive on a Saturday morning. Drove it, loved it, 45 minutes later I had a new car. NEVER had that excellent of service ANYWHERE. I suggest people buy here, trade here and have their cars serviced here cause their service dept is a class act as well. Jan is the most honest service mgr I've ever known. You won't get any run arounds. Just the HONEST TRUTH. 5 STAR class act dealership. AAAAA+++++++ !!!!

• Good Experience!

Came in and Scott Watkins was able to get me the perfect suv for my family. Thanks again!

• Got exactly what I wanted

I came out and Scott got me exactly the Cherokee that I wanted. Thanks for your help.l

• Tom Taylor

Came into the used cars to look at an 02 Silverado. The sales person I was Tom Taylor. I could not have ask for a better sales person. He answered every question satisfactory, was able to put together a deal that was acceptable to both parties, and followed up to insure that I was satisfied with both the service and the minor repairs they had made on the truck. Would highly recommend Tom to anyone looking for another vehicle. Good job guys.

• Love my Ram

We were very satisfied with our salesmen Jared Fehr. He went out of his way to find the truck that best suited our needs. He was a very friendly out going young man and we would recommend him to everyone.

• Great experiance

We worked with Rob on buying my mazda cx-7. Was a great experience and would recommend going to Sam Leman and asking for Rob for your next car purchase.