Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

1.0

Worst buying experience

I rate this dealer 0 stars out of 5. This dealer made the car buying experience very difficult for me when it didn’t have to be. I would never buy from a Sam Leman dealership again. When the salesman of this dealer realize that you will finance with your own bank, they try to make you jump through hoops just so you will finance with them. I traveled from Fort Leonard Wood Missouri to purchase a car and even though I was approved for a loan Through USAA this dealer would not allow me to drive away with the car. It took a week and a half for them to finally give the car to me even though my bank said the check for the car had cleared. They also tried to force me to put all my money from the truck I was trading in towards my new car when I repeated told them that I didn’t want to do that. Then the salesman told me if I were to finance with them then they would be able to give me the money for my truck instead of putting the money towards my new car. They didn’t understand I didn’t want to put all my money from my trade-in towards my new car until I was about to walk out. They recently sent me all the paperwork so I can register my car and all the documents have different total prices for the vehicle. I reached out to the dealer, and they refuse to send me new documents with the correct total price for the vehicle. So now I am forced to pay more taxes to register my vehicle in my state. I would never recommend this dealer to anyone. I am currently active-duty military I think it’s a shame that I have deal with this type of treatment from a dealer that’s supposed to be well known throughout Illinois. When I went to pick my car up, I noticed that ever person that was Caucasian was allowed to test drive any car that they wanted without a salesman, but me being black and having a Hispanic person with me, the salesman had to ride with me during the test drive. I NEVER WILL I BUY FROM THIS TERRIBLE DEALERSHIP AGAIN!

Kyle mckenrick did a great job recommend him to anyone in

Kyle mckenrick did a great job recommend him to anyone in the market for a new vehicle thanks again Kyle

Awesome!

Miguel was wonderful! Listened to our requests and let us shop how we wanted! Used car manager Sean was also amazing and helped us with a problem we discovered after leaving the lot.

4.0

SAM LEMAN OF PEORIA ILLINOIS

Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram of Peoria, has a nice variety of selections and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle!

Great Experience

This is the second vehicle that I have purchased from Scott. I had my Jeep Cherokee for a couple of years but needed a truck to pull my camper. Scott was able to find me the right one and keep my payments where I needed them to be.

Sam Leman dealership

Had a great experience at Sam Lehman with my salesman Mike Abboud, He was very friendly and answered any questions that I had about the Pacifica. Highly recommended!

Great Salesman

Just bought my second car from Adam from Sam Leman in Peoria and I won’t go to anyone else. Best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank you!!

Great experience, vehicle and trade in $

We found a low mileage used 2021 online and struck a deal before driving down from northern Illinois to pick it up in Peoria. The vehicle completely matched the advertised description and was ready for a test drive when we arrived. Kyle McKenrick communicated exceptionally well during the process and worked very hard once we were on the lot to make sure all our questions were answered, everything with the car was OK and all our needs met before took the 2.5 hour drive back home. I highly recommend Sam Leman and Kyle based on our experience there!

Outstanding Overall Experience.

Traveled to get to the dealership to see a vehicle that I initially found online. I spoke with Mike A. on the phone prior to my arrival. From the moment I met him, he took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them all. He was a pleasure to work with. Wilson, in finance, finalized the deal and paid attention to every detail making sure I understood the whole process. I would highly recommend this dealership because of the way I was treated by Mike and Wilson. It was worth the drive!

Great Experience each time

We have purchased 2 Promaster vans and 2 Dodge 2500 trucks in last year and are very happy with everything!! John Squire is great to work with and gets things handled from start to finish with no worries in between!! I highly recommend the dealership and John!!!