Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

New (877) 384-3952 (877) 384-3952
Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

Great experience

Nathan Harper was great to work with. He was patient and accommodating and the inventory provided us multiple options to consider. Had a wonderful experience!

Mike was prompt, professional and knowledgeable!

Mike gave us a great experience. He was prompt on return texts, not pushy, very intelligent and answered all of our questions. I would definitely recommend Mike to any of my friends.

Great experience

Wonderful experience in purchasing my new vehicle. Dennis was very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful in the buying process! Although the car I was looking at sold before my appointment, Dennis was able to show me another vehicle that still had all of the features I was looking for. I am beyond pleased with my purchase!

Reliable company great customer service be one of

Carrie was very helpful my experience was excellent the team were friendly and courteous really enjoyed my journey and will reference all my family and friends to your company 😀 😊 ❤️

10/10 highly recommend Scott Watkins at Sam Leman!

Scott Watkins was our salesman and did a wonderful job in helping us find our new car! Very pleasant with the process as it was quick and Scott knew what cars to show us and what cars we did not want. He was honest and helpful which is something we needed since we have never bought a new car before.

Forever a customer

Carrie was my Sales Person and she was able to get me into the car I wanted. She also, in the same day, was able to get my son into his first car. She went above and beyond for both of us, while helping others as well. I have never purchased a car from anyone other than Sam Lehman and they have a forever customer! Thank you Carrie!

Good Experience

Andrew was great to work with. Overall I dread buying a new vehicle. Usually dealerships are stressful and car salesmen are greasy. My experience at Sam Leman was all positive and Andrew was exceptional.

Great Job!

Dennis was quite helpful and patient as we tried to find our vehicle. He spent the entire afternoon showing us different vehicles. He worked with us and did not appear impatient with us. He has called to follow up to make sure we are satisfied.

I highly recommend Dennis for your car purchase!!

Our salesperson, Dennis, was awesome. He made the car buying experience enjoyable and stress free. He was friendly, helpful, laid back. I would highly recommend Dennis.

They'll offer top dollar for your trade!

Mike A. was great as I bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee L.... I would recommend him and Sam Leman to everyone car shopping! He made sure I got enough for my trade to make the deal. I will return here for future purchases. Thank you, Mike A.