Sam Leman Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM - Peoria

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 384-3952 (877) 384-3952
Used (888) 610-4819 (888) 610-4819
Service (888) 432-1681 (888) 432-1681

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Job!

Dennis was quite helpful and patient as we tried to find our vehicle. He spent the entire afternoon showing us different vehicles. He worked with us and did not appear impatient with us. He has called to follow up to make sure we are satisfied.

I highly recommend Dennis for your car purchase!!

Our salesperson, Dennis, was awesome. He made the car buying experience enjoyable and stress free. He was friendly, helpful, laid back. I would highly recommend Dennis.

They'll offer top dollar for your trade!

Mike A. was great as I bought a brand new Jeep Grand Cherokee L.... I would recommend him and Sam Leman to everyone car shopping! He made sure I got enough for my trade to make the deal. I will return here for future purchases. Thank you, Mike A.

Salesperson Feedback

Andrew Kennedy, Sam Leman Peoria Il., was most professional and helpful ensuring a stress free and pleasant experience. We especially appreciated his product knowledge, his prompt feedback and his outstanding interpersonal/communication skills throughout the process.

Great experience

I worked with Dennis. He took his time with us on ordering our Jeep Wrangler. We got exactly what we wanted! I high recommend going to see Dennis he is the best.

Great Experience!

Had a wonderful experience purchasing a brand new '21 Jeep Wrangler. Worked with Sales Rep, Carrie Prostko, she was very helpful, professional, and fast & efficient all throughout the process. Excellent experience. will do business again! Thank you!

Awesome New Truck

Our experience was the best we have ever encountered anywhere our salesman Mike Abboud was outstanding. Highly recommend him and this dealership. We were lucky to find this as HD trucks are difficult to find

Great place to deal with for a car

I bought a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Sam Leman Peoria. Salesman Scott Watkins made buying the car an easy experience. Great people to deal with. I highly recommend Sam Leman and Scott!

Wonderful Experience

This is my third purchase from Sam Leman. I have had an excellent experience each time. I’ve work with Tim Cannon each time and would highly recommend him. Professional and helpful. The entire staff at Leman is very friendly and treats their customers with respect.

Great experience very well recommended

Wilson was very helpful, was able to work with my time schedule and stay later to finish the deal. Recommend Wilson for anyone’s car buying