Cawood Honda

Sunday Closed Closed
New (810) 956-9569 (810) 956-9569
Used (810) 479-5926 (810) 479-5926
Service (810) 956-9563 (810) 956-9563

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great place

Got my new civic from Cawood and Pedro took good care of me! Had to wait a little bit to get it but worth it. Love my civic!

Very easy

Came up and wanted to test driver a used truck they had. Pedro was the person that helped me out and he was good to work with. Helped make everything go smoothly when I decided to pull the trigger.

Good place to buy a car

Cawoods was a really good place to buy a car from. When I came up the car wasn’t ready to be bought yet but they still let me drive it and then was able to get it ready within a few days. Pedro did a good job communicating with me.

Cawood and Ali were great!

Bought my car from Ali Chehab at Cawood Auto. Good organization and Great Service from Ali! Trouble free, easy...he took car of all of the minor, nagging details. Thanks Ali!

Great experience!!!

Kyle went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of! The used car manager was also amazing! I absolutely WILL be a repeat customer of Kyle's for years to come!!!

I will definitely be recommending Cawood and Tina!

I would definitely recommend Tina Smart at Cawood!!! She was fast and friendly and made the whole car buying experience great! After explaining my situation and what i was preapproved for she had no issues finding me a vehicle that fit my needs!

Great Service

You all are always taking care of my needs with my vehicle. This is the second consecutive car I have bought from you. You will always have my business. Jana Sulecki is the best. Thank you.

Cawood -Tracy Harter

Highly recommend Cawood Honda for used or new vehicles! This was our family's 3rd vehicle that was purchased at Cawood. Tracy Harter was my sales person. Friendly, informative and just all around extremely easy to work with. Thankyou again for all you do Tracy ..You made the purchase of my vehicle very enjoyable!

Great Service

I had a great experience working with Pedro at Cawood Honda. Despite the difficult car-buying market in 2021, he was able to help me find the car I was looking for.

Great for out of town buyers

Sales staff was very helpful and responsive as I was looking across the country for a specific kind of car. Was very happy with the efficiency of the transaction - all done remotely. Then I flew in to pick up the car - they were nice enough to pick me up in Detroit and drove me to the dealership. I was in and out in about 20 mins and on the road to FL with my new car. Very pleased with all aspects - would do business with them again