Sid Dillon Chevrolet Fremont

155 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 31, 2020

Very friendly, dependable, awesome service department.

Happy to help out. We can't wait to see you again. Thanks for visiting Sid Dillon.

September 19, 2019

My family and I have been Sid Dillon customers for years. We have purchased well over a dozen vehicles from Sid Dillon in the past. 3 of them in 1 day... for my wife and 2 kids. I found the vehicle of my dreams on Cars.com and immediately contacted the Sid Dillon Dealer in Fremont, Nebraska to inquire if the vehicle was still available (Monday morning). Did not hear back. Called Fremont dealer direct and left message, (Tuesday morning), no return call. Called my local Sid Dillon Dealer in Lincoln, Nebraska (Tuesday afternoon). She said the vehicle was unavailable and not ready for sale and should not have been put on the website yet as the door seals needed to be replaced and were ordered and needed to be installed before they would make the care available for sale. She said the car would be available the upcoming Friday. Checked website again on Thursday, noticed car was no longer on site. Called my local dealer, she immediately said "I bet they sold it", which I was very angry. She said she would call up to Fremont and inquire. Called me back and said "Yes, they sold the car on Wednesday". I was not happy and asked how they could sell a car, knowing I was very interested in it (having emailed, and called direct, and then had Lincoln dealer call) and was ready to buy, when they said it was not available until Friday? I said if I had known that, I would have driven up there myself on Tuesday afternoon and bought it. She said since it is technically "their" vehicle, they could sell it to whomever they wanted, when they wanted. Basically, the Fremont Sid Dillon Dealer wanted the sale/commissions and didn't want to give the sale/commissions to a Lincoln Sid Dillon Dealer. I went back to Cars.com, located an almost exact vehicle (2 years older and different color), with less miles, for $2,000 less in another state (PA). I flew out to PA and purchased the vehicle and drove it home. This vehicle from PA is in immaculate condition, with no accidents, no recalls, and no mechanical or exhaust issues. Passed PA and NJ mechanical and emissions inspections every 2 years. I feel this PA car overall has been a much better deal and I will not be returning to Sid Dillon Fremont to purchase a vehicle. Sid Dillon Lincoln may still have my business the next time I need another vehicle, but with the one I just purchased, it's going to be several years before I'm in the market for another one.

We are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. We would love the opportunity to talk with you to find out all the details about what happen...ed and what we can do to make it right. Please give us a call, we'd be happy to help.

• February 3, 2014

The Service Team is always eager to help and prepared when we drop off our Tahoe or Malibu. We appreciate the relationship we've developed with Mark Harms... and others on the team. Additionally, Kelly is always so friendly and helpful when she answers the phone and when we pay her for the service that's just been done... In fact, she went the extra mile recently. I had paid for the service on one of my credit cards but decided to put the charges on another... She canceled the transaction and reran it on the card of our choice. I very much appreciate her extreme customer service.

Ryan, The positive review & comments is greatly appreciated! It is great to hear that both Mark Harms & Kelly took care of your needs during your ser...vice visit.

September 17, 2019

Found vehicle I was VERY interested in purchasing, found out it was "unavailable" until the end of the week due to some parts that needed to be fixed.... Was told vehicle was not available for sale. Called on Thursday to inquire about car, found out it was sold the previous day. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE KNOWING A BUYER WAS READY AND WILLING TO PURCHASE VEHICLE, BUT TOLD IT WAS UNAVAILABLE TO SELL UNTIL END OF WEEK! NOT SMART ON DEALERS PART! Ended up purchasing a very similar vehicle with less miles for less money at another dealership...SORRY SID DILLON! LOST OUT ON MY BUSINESS, MOST LIKELY FOREVER!

April 16, 2018

We have been going to Side Dillon for years. They are the best dealership around. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable of all the offers available.

Thanks for the great review Kenneth we appreciate the kind words. Here's to many more years with us, we look forward to seeing you. Take care.

April 13, 2018

Excellent service, helpful couldn't ask for anything more.

We're very happy to hear how great your experience with us Alan. Looking forward to your next visit. Thanks for choosing Sid Dillon.

March 8, 2018

I recently purchased a used car at Sid Dillon. Zach, the sales person, was very professional and helped me get the vehicle I wanted in the price parameters... set.

Thanks for the business, let us know if you have any questions or need assistance in the future. Zach

February 20, 2018

I worked with Doug in the service department with my son's 2013 Jeep and it's failure to start when the temp got below 32. They thought they had the problem... figured out and my son took the car back to Gretna. A few days later the temp got below 32 and the car would not start. After the temp warmed up the car started and Doug told me to bring the car back so they could look at it again. I told them they could keep the car as long as needed to figure out the problem. After about a week of off and on work on the car Doug called and said he thought they had the problem fixed. I went out to pick the car up and asked Doug what the charge was and to my surprise he said I owed nothing beyond what I had already paid for the first time I brought the car in. This is why I have bought cars from Dillons for years and had them serviced there. I definitely recommend Dillons autos and service. I should mention this was a vehicle that my son bought from another dealership in Lincoln other than Dillons and they still treated me and my son like we had purchased one of their vehicles.

That's a great story William thanks for sharing! So happy to hear we are able to get you taken care of. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We l...ook forward to seeing you again. Take care Sid Dillon Chevrolet Fremont

January 23, 2018

Always Great! Darren C spoils me by taking our vehicles down and bringing them back as well as answering questions when ever we ask!

Hello Scott, Sounds like you are getting the VIP treatment. Glad we make your experience great! Look forward to helping you out again. Thanks Sid ...Dillon Chevrolet Fremont

January 2, 2018

I came to Dillon shopping for a new Silverado 1500. I met Matt Baxa and we quickly established an honest, working relationship with no pressure to buy,... which I very much appreciated. Matt assisted me through the entire process from start to finish. In the end I am 100% satisfied with the service I received from Matt, Dillon Chevrolet and my 2018 Silverado truck. Thank you Matt and Dillon Chevrolet and I would recommend these folks to anyone shopping for a new vehicle.

Hello Bob, Congratulations on your new Silverado! Matt wanted to thank you for the kind words and he looks forward to helping you in the future. ...Thanks again Sid Dillon Chevrolet Fremont