Grieger's Motor Sales

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 25 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• March 22, 2015

What can I say? I'm a complicated man. I do everything by the numbers. What I mean is that I like to put real, detailed figures together before I get ...into any sort of sale. I had a million and one questions regarding financing, warranties, and specs on this particular Patriot and the team there at Grieger's answered everyone of them. At the end of the day, I drove away with a 2011 AWD Patriot and couldn't be happier. I traded in my '02 Acura RSX and man, what a difference! I feel like a king with a new carriage. It's nice to be sitting a little higher on the road... Oh, and before I forget, a special thank you to Justin Carlson, the internet sales manager and everyone else who helped on this sale. PS- My new Patriot's name is Sophia and she's lovely

January 29, 2018

We were looking to purchase a new Jeep Renegade and finally found the perfect salesman in Justin at Griegers Dodge/Jeep. Over the course of 5 months ...striking out on finding the right sales tempo with 4 other dealers (our local dealer in Plymouth never even got back to us), the right vehicle, and financing that fit our needs we hit pay dirt. Justin at Greiger's stayed in contact with just the right amount of emails along the way and a couple of phone calls. I had a feeling with our conversations that this was going to be the right place to buy a vehicle. We made an appointment for this last weekend, and were warmly greeted. Even though we had test drove a vehicle at another dealer he had us test drive another Jeep Renegade there in case we had any questions. The one we test drove was almost what we were looking for, and he asked us if we would like to check out another color or one with other options. The dealership looked small from the front, but we were pleasantly suprised when were taken to the back and they had a whole row of Jeep Renegades (I think 16 in total). We picked out our color of choice and found the perfect one with the right price and options. Justin made sure that this was the dream vehicle we were looking to purchase. We were then taken inside offered something to drink and looked at finance options. To make a long story short the whole experience was what we felt it should be at a new car dealer from start to beginning! I would recommend this dealership to any of my friends, and plan on buying another vehicle there someday again soon. Thanks Justin and thanks to Greigers Dealership, your a class act!!

January 23, 2018

We have bought and serviced 5 Jeeps at Grieger's over the past 3 years. The service department takes the time to go through with you every detail of ...your service, including costs, and gets you out in a timely fashion. I highly recommend Griegers.

December 16, 2017

I had never purchased a brand new car, especially using online help, but the Internet Sales Team here was great, and I was even more impressed when I ...was there in person! I felt none of the pressure dishonesty that could go along with buying a car! I got the Jeep I wanted at a price better than I had expected!!!!!

December 15, 2017

Drove 3.5 hours to work with this dealership as they were the only dealer that was willing to work with us on a very unique situation. Easy and open c...ommunication and did everything they could to ensure my time was not wasted. They stayed late to take care of my needs. They made this car buying experience one of the easiest I have had. Excellent team there specifically the the individual in charge of internet sales! Thanks for a great buying experience. Would highly recommend this team to anyone looking to buy a new car.

December 13, 2017

We had looked all over the area for a replacement car after a crash. Steven helped us quickly find the car loved, but my husband was so taken with th...e dealership and selection that he decided he needed a car too. They made us a great deal and the paperwork was easy!

November 27, 2017

Stephen Howell helped me get my 2014 Chrysler 200 limited edition (which might I say is a beautiful car) with me not even having a drivers license at ...the time. He made it very easy for me, treated me like a friend and not a sale and even talked some sense into me and saved me $250 a month. Thanks Stephen Howell

November 26, 2017

Was looking for used 4X4 and went to Grieger Motor sales. The salesman and I picked a 2015 Jeep Compass and worked a good deal for my trade in vehicl...e. I was very happy with the way I was treated.

October 22, 2017

Great experience. Knew what I wanted, wasn't positive I was going to trade in my Jeep Wrangler, but was ready for something more practical. The proc...ess was easy and I was at ease with the trade.

October 18, 2017

Griegers is our favorite for car buying and servicing our vehicles!

Grieger's Motor Sales