Grieger's Motor Sales

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Best in the area

Griegers is our favorite for car buying and servicing our vehicles!

Simple & Easy to buy new car!!!

Very easy to work with. Tom/Justin are great!! They made it hassle free to buy new jeep. They are also considerate of time. They answered all the questions. We will be back to buy another new vehicle.

Got my Dream car

As soon as I pulled in the car lot, I went straight to my new car. Dean Price was my salesman and did a great job with getting me set up with my trade in and helping me with getting my new 2018 Dodge Challenger. These guys know how to get it done. Everyone was very nice and was helpful in assisting with the process. I can't say enough about what great customer service they have. The guys in the service department were very professional and got me my rental car quite quickly, I must say. I had the protection coating added to my car and they gave me a new truck to drive while waiting for my car to get detailed. I was really impressed and would buy that truck if my wife wouldn't get mad for having too many vehicles already. Lol

Dealer of the year

I've had nothing but success with this dealership. I might add that I did have a little snag with them but they maid the situation right. I've purchased 3 certified pre-owned a charger a journey and a Hyundai. The sales guy was very knoledgable and didn't play the whole salesman game. Will definitely recommend them if you're in the market .

Grieger's Automotive Service Valparaiso Indiana!!!

Great service and friendly staff! Greeted with a smile, questions answered, problem solved how else would anyone want service like this it's a no-brainer!

Excellent customer care...

Always excellent service. In and out in reasonable time. Everyone I've dealt with is very professional. Will only shop at Geiger' s.. exceptionally happy here.

Unbelievably organized, I won't buy anywhere else

They are so organized, polite and just fantastic in today's crazy world. I have purchased 3 vehicles from Grieger's from Tom Barr I won't go anywhere else. They care enough to work hard to get you the price you want and the vehicle you desire. Love this place. Everyone needs to experience Grieger's.

Simple

Simple and straightforward forward sale. Great sales staff ?

2.0

Stay away

Stay away from Griegers motor Sales. We bough a Chrysler Certified used vehicle. In the 4 months we have had it in for service 5 times. Service has gone above and beyond, and now its left that they can't find the problem and there is nothing left they can do. Sales says car was inspected, and we have to trade it in for value, only it has little value now that so much has been replaced. Now we have to start car shopping again from scratch a few months later.

1.6

New car scratched

Very poor! Took my brand new 2016 Ram 3500 which I bought from them in to get an oil change, and fuel filter. The vehicle came out with a large scratch above the headlight. Service department, wet sand and dabbed paint where it ate down to the bare metal on the hood. Only offered a free detail, when I went to collect on that they wouldn't offer a comparable vehicle. I was told vehicle would be fast tracked. When I called two hours later to pick it up because I needed it for work it had not even been touched. You would assume that there would be better customer care with the cost of vehicles these days.