Key Chevrolet

375 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 29, 2020

I just went to window shop but ended up leaving smiling and with a new truck! Jamari was amazing & extremely knowledgeable! Thank you for the great customer... service! I will def recommend this place to all my friends/family.

August 24, 2020

Thank you Stanleyl for helping me get my 2012 Sonic! Coming in on your day off! Thanks Bryon for helping me get approved with my bad credit rating!

August 22, 2020

They listened to my concerns and heard my anxieties. They clearly explained everything step by step. I felt a part of the Chevy family. They all had masks... on as well during this pandemic which was a relief for some concern. I also like that I was able to do the test drive alone since Covid-19 is a concern

August 20, 2020

Stanley was wonderful. We have purchased our vehicles from him (over the past 35 plus years). He is knowledgeable about all aspects of the vehicles he... sells (inside and out), and goes above and beyond making sure you understand how everything works upon taking delivery.

August 14, 2020

While waiting for my car service in the designed waiting area, customers as well as multiple employees were either not wearing masks or not covering mouth... and nose. Also my car was driven (to be returned to me) by a person not wearing a mask. Hence my car got cleaned and disinfected when I got home. Would not recommend waiting in the waiting area and would request a mask be worn by anyone on the inside of my car.

August 13, 2020

Stanley was great! We were in a jam and needed assistance buying a truck immediately. Stan made the whole process painless, seamless, quick and comfortable.... Jesus was fantastic as well! We walked in at 10am and picked up the truck at 2pm! Stan and Key are the way to go and are highly recommended!

August 13, 2020

Stanley was straight forward fun, personable and extremely knowledgeable on all the trucks we we looking at. Everything step of the process was clear and... went exactly as he said it would. We even were able take the truck the same day which was a pleasant surprise it beIng Saturday and then dropped it off for detailing and loan paperwork signing during a convenient time after work. Jesus the finance guy was fun made you feel relaxed simple organized and prepared. Great experience would go back just to hangout since both are very interesting people.

August 12, 2020

I was in need of a car and going to different dealerships and trying different cars. I test drove at Key Chevy because my parents and I have previously... purchased cars and Trucks from Stanley and had a great experience. I would normally of brought my dad along for a second set of ears and eyes but unfortunately due to the Covid he recently passed away and it has been hard. I knew how helpful Stanley was in the past with all our other vehicles and my dad trusted him. This was why I went with a Chevy again. Stanley has been kind , helpful and sympathetic to the situation and I know if anything arises I will be able to consult him. Sharon

August 12, 2020

Stanley was awesome as usual. I have been working with him for years and appreciate his honesty and taking the extra step for the customer. I had a couple... of issues after the purchase, which Stanley helped resolve for me.

August 11, 2020

Stanley and Marwan did an excellent job selling me my new car. Even when a challenge arose they were helpful and accommodating while still selling at an... excellent price. Stanley was great at walking me through everything and showing me all the features in my new car!