Bobilya Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Very clean facility

Friendly, fast service. Very knowledgeable staff. Always willing to answer any and all questions you may have. Great place to buy a vehicle.

GREAT SERVICE

Customer service was excellent. I got the exact vehicle I wanted in a very timely manner. I was very satisfied with the service I received.

Great, easy, fast

Great job on my oil change couldn’t ask for anything more! Oil prices were great and took about twenty minutes

Friendly helpful staff

Very friendly staff. A good place to wait for service to be completed. Offer to pick up and return vehicle was appreciated.

Bobilya Chrysler Dodge Buying Experience.

Enjoyed dealing with Dean, the owner of the dealership. I like the small town friendliness by this dealership. You don't get this at many Chrysler dealerships.

Awesome service

Awesome service!!! Made sure we were taken care of and the problem was solved. Will be sure to return for all of our future vehicle service needs.

Great service

They listened to me and we figured out what was wrong. super nice and did the work fast and competently.

great

We just love the service here at Bobilya. Always bring my vehicles here for service. Great people and tech's in all departments.

Service

The service Dept was excellent. Fast service just as in the past 25 years. Thanks Guys! Had a recall issue and Bobilya was able to take care of it with no issues.

Great Service Staff

The service manager is awesome and the staff is great in service department. They get all my vehicle's at there shop.