Stillwell Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchasing

Rob Sayles did an awesome job in helping me purchase my 2021 Bronco Sport! Thanks Rob for coming in to work on your day off so I can drive home with my Bronco!

New f250

My salesman Jim cole was great very professional, the best experience I’ve had buying a new vehicle! I was in and out very quickly and everyone there was very helpful.

Great customer service

I cannot thank Dustin Dihle enough for finding me the perfect car to fit what I needed and also wanted. Service was great and the whole process went very smoothly! He never tried to pressure me into any vehicle just listened to what I wanted and found me the right fit which I greatly appreciated.

Dealer response

Thank you for the great review!

Great Experience

Rob Sayles at Stillwell Ford did a great job assisting us with the purchase of our new F-150. Even with limited options available he managed to find and procure the truck we were looking for. I would highly recommend.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great revew!

Right Dealership PLUS Right Sales person wins!!

personally thank Steve Rzepka for all the hard work that he put into this deal. He took time out of his personal time and drove two hours to get just what my wife wanted. I have bought a number of vehicles from Steve throughout the years and have never been disappointed with his service. My advice is if you go to Stillwell Ford make sure you get Steve he will take care of you!!

Awesome new truck!!

Jim was great to work with!! He posted the ad for the truck and within hours we were the new owners!! Easy buying process for sure!

Scott jones

Had a great experience dealing with David beck. Some sales persons are a little pushy to get you in a vehicle what they want to get you in and not listen to what your interested in I would recommend working with David beck if the other sales people that work there are similar to dave I would recommend buying a car from ken stillwell thanks dave.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!!

David Beck Jr. Rocks!!!!!

The whole staff at Stillwell Ford has been just awesome to work with. Very upfront, honest and transparent through the buying process! Glad to be part of the Stillwell family! David Beck Jr. Did an outstanding job from start to finish! Thank you so much for meeting all of my automotive needs!

Thanks for the great review

Dustin Dihle is the guy to go to!

Dustin was super helpful and very responsive during the order process. I would highly recommend buying through Stillwell Ford solely because Dustin made me experience worth the wait!

Thanks for the great review

1.3

Stay Away from this dealership!

Traveled 4 hours to this dealership for my truck. Steve was pretty good to work with in which that is where the good customer experience ended. I spoke with Tim Kempter prior to traveling there about monthly payments. I arrived to the dealership drove the vehicle and Steve ran my credit and sent me to finance. I sat down with Tim and he gave me a monthly payment $105 more than I was quoted on the telephone. I spoke with my wife and spoke with Tim again and he came up with a payment that would work for our budget. He assured us that all taxes for our county and state of residence were included in the financing, and i was told that the dealership would cut us a check and mail it to us for the difference to take to our local BMV. Fast forward to 3 weeks later to find out that Tim blatantly lied and did not include all required taxes in the payment as he assured was done. Now we’re stuck paying 6-700 dollars at the BMV to make up the difference. My wife spent multiple hours on the telephone today with the dealership which was a dead-end. I do NOT recommend this dealership and if you do go there bring your own financing