Stillwell Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Buying my car

Jermey was great to work with. He was efficient and made the process easy. He knows vehicles and made sure I was knowledgeable on all the features in my new vehicle.

2020 Escape during Covid-19

We had an almost entirely virtual car buying experience. We would definitely recommend Rob Sayles and will work with him again. They found the perfect car for us.

Thanks for the great review!

Procurement of local transportation authority

The Jackson Area Transportation is beyond satisfied with our procurement from Stillwell Ford. Every aspect of the procurement process was easy and we were treated like family the entire time.

Stillwell Ford Lincoln

I receive what I wanted and needed. Jeremy kept me informed. He set the expectations and stuck to them. He did exactly what he said he would do. Thank you so much. I love my vehicle.

GREAT JOB!!!

Everything was done fast and easy on my lease turn in by Rob Sayles and the rest of the team. Got the exact car I was looking for. Love my new Expedition!

Excellent dealership

Have leased four vehicles now thru Stillwell and just bought out the last one. It's been great dealing with Rob Sayles, have always had a good experience!

Ford Edge

I purchased my third Ford Edge and Roger Kart provided excellent customer service. He was patient and made sure I got exactly what I wanted.

Thanks for the great review!

A salesman you can trust

We purchased several cars from Stilwell and have sent family and friends there. What keeps us coming back? Great service! Our salesman Rob knows our needs and nails it every time. He has earned our trust. We won’t buy anywhere else.

Mister

Very pleased with all aspects of the services offered by Stillwell Ford. I would recommend this dealership to all my friends and relatives. Great place to do business.

2020 Ford F150

This is the 3rd new and 4th overall vehicle we have purchased from Stillwell Ford. Jim is always there when we need him and he did not disappoint this time around. We needed a new vehicle quickly and it was ready in less that 24 hours. Amazing service!