Stillwell Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Tom Case

We would highly recommend Stillwell Ford. We were very impressed with their customer service and no pressure approach to sales. Our salesperson Jeremy Taylor was very patient with us and made us comfortable through the process.

Car buying

Jeremy Taylor does everything you expect from him and more . He is very loyal to his customers. We have bought 4 cars from him and have no hesitation to buy from him again.

Dustin did a great job

Dustin was absolutely the best to work with. From start to finish I bought my used vehicle in 45 minutes. All over the phone! Thank you so much.

Excellent experience!

Great experience with the excellent and professional sales team of Rob Sayles, Jeff Hess snd Tim Kempter! Very satisfied with my vehicle and the sales team. I highly recommend Stillwell Ford.

Rob Sayles Rocks!

I went to this dealer looking for a 2020 ecoboost Mustang. They didn't have one available on the lot but Rob Sayles was quick to find me one and bring it back to this dealership. I had it in less than a week and it was exactly what I wanted!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!!

Jim's the man

Jim's the man. This was not my first purchase from Stillwell with the help of Jim. I'm sure we will continue seeing Jim in the future.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!!

Fantastic buying experience

Best dealer to work with on an out of state purchase. I couldnt believe how easy they made the buying process for me. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review

Buyer

Jim was amazing! He wasn't pushy and went out of his way to get me in a vehicle I wanted with a payment I could afford. I highly recommend Jim for your next car. I love my new Escape but I definitely will do business with him again!!!

Thanks for the great review!

Great dealer for a new or used truck

Bought our 3rd new vehicle from Stillwell Ford and they always go out of their way to get you what you want ! Needed a truck right away and they found one in another state and sent a person that night to pick it so I could have it by the next day!!

Greatest experience ever!

Jim Cole did a fantastic job getting me into a brand new f150! He got me everything I need plus some! It was the easiest process ever! I’ll never go anywhere else.