Stillwell Ford Lincoln

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

I’ll never buy a car anywhere else

Very professional and down to earth staff. They made the buying process painless for me. They take care of their customers and put no pressure on you.

4.5

By Don M. from Coldwater

Jim Cole sold me my last car and truck and helped me with my new purchase. Jim helped to have some other work done on the car before I took it home and I know he will help me in the future.

Shopping for vehicles at Ken Stillwell

Shopping for vehicles at Stillwells is very enjoyable. No pressure to buy They don’t sell you what you don’t want. They explain every thing about the vehicle your looking at. Salesman are very friendly.

Dave and Judy

Outstanding Dealership. The whole experience is terrific. The facilities are top notch. The buying process was moved along comfortably by Roger K, who had answers to question regarding the vehicles, and any financial questions.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!!

Leasing a car

When I went to Stillwell Ford to lease a car I was served by Christopher Finch, Jr. I went from insecure to confident as Christopher guided me by asking questions and offering information. I left the dealership with a car that perfectly fit my needs because of his patience and expertise.

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review!!

HAPPY

We have been purchasing vehicles from Stillwell Ford for over 20 years. The last two sets, Rob Sayles has been our salesman and I couldn't ask for anyone better. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful, friendly and took care of our every need. It was a pleasure working with Rob. It was the easiest car purchasing experience ever. Thank you Rob!!!

Dealer response

Thanks for the great review

Happy Purchaser

Very happy with the knowledgeable sales representative Christopher Finch II. You would have to get up pretty early in the morning to come up with a question about a Ford product that he did not know the answer to. I got a good deal on a demo model Ford Transit Connect and am very happy with my purchase and the price I paid. Thank you Christopher!

First ever non-slimy salesman

Bought a new truck from a good looking, nice, well mannered guy named Billy. He is easy to spot when you walk in there. Usually standing with his shirt unbuttoned, hair blowing in the cool breeze of a fan.. seriously great experience, even if you have no need for a car go meet Billy

F150 Purchase

Thank you Steve R for the great service, enjoyed working with you and hope to see you again in the future. Thank you for your help.

Rita and Spencer Swank long time customers

We are so very impressed with Stillwell Ford and with our salesman Rob Sayles. We have been with Stillwells Ford since 1998. He’s the best!