Ferrari-Maserati of New England

18 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2018

When I first reached out regarding a used car they had on their lot, I was surprised at how quickly I received a reply. It made me want to check out this... car before I went to another dealership due to their communication. I was in constant contact for roughly 4 days going back and forth because I was out of the area. I planned on going there first thing on Saturday morning and made my appointment with Ian later in the afternoon on Friday. When I arrived on Saturday morning and approached the front desk I instantly felt that I was being looked down upon. I asked for Ian, (who was ironically the one glaring at my while I walked in) and stated I was here for an appointment. (Unfortunately, Ian is the Internet Manager so I bet you can't really get around communicating with him). He didn't ask who I was or what car I was here to see all he said was "Oh. I sold that car this Morning. I emailed you." I checked my email because I drove 40+ minutes to get to the dealership and did not have an email from Ian. When I said this, he responded with a smug reply of "you missed it, it went into your spam." Instead of owning the fact that he never sent an email, he blamed the miscommunication on me rather than saying he didn't have time to email me (any other excuse would have worked). I was looking to buy two used cars from their lot and will take my business elsewhere and will never return to this dealer. If this is how they act before we even enter into a deal, I can only imagine how painful it would be to do a transaction with them. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 21, 2017

Requested for more pictures of E63 and provided the pictures of CLA45. After requesting to see additional pictures since they only provided one online... I never received another response.

• February 11, 2018

I recently leased a QP from Boch Maserati of New England although I live in Los Angeles! Unlike my local, Boch Maserati was very interested to have my... business. The service I received from the General Sales Manager of the dealership, Sherine Dacamara, was truly exceptional. Sherine handled everything professionally with determination and care. Throughout the process of the deal, she had a great attitude, an easy and reassuring style, exerted tremendous effort and dedicated as much time as was needed to make sure my requirements are taken care of. She undoubtedly understands what it takes to service her clients and that is rather rare in this day and age. I am very impressed with Boch Maserati and it takes a lot to impress me. Great job Sherine and the Boch Maserati team!

May 29, 2017

They got right back to me.Unfortunatly the car was sold.They send me emails every so often.I have a good feeling about the dealership and would buy a car... from them.

January 28, 2017

First let me say that I have purchased several vehicles over the past 50 years. I have found that negotiating an agreement with the management is always... a nerve-racking hassle. My point is that I always do extensive research into every aspect before talking with a dealer so I am well prepared to "haggle" with the dealership to get my best deal possible. Because I am 6'8" tall and just don't fit into most cars made today, I have been purchasing full size conversion vans for the past 30 years. Unfortunately, conversion vans are almost impossible to find in New England. To make matters worse, unbeknownst to me, they stopped making the style of van that suits my needs in 2014. I now was forced to search for that nearly impossible to find used conversion van in great condition with low mileage. After months of looking, I finally saw a van on the internet at a Ferrari dealership in Massachusetts that looked interesting and just had a price drop. My wife and I decided to take the 45 minute drive to the dealership to see the van. I searched for a "friendly looking" sales person and asked if he could help me. Fortunately, Esmael Rodrigues was the person who took the van in trade and knew all the details. I explained my situation and he took my wife and me to see the van. We liked the van and went back to Esmael's office to discuss what each of us needed to make a deal happen. I asked that the sales manager be in on our negotiations from the start. While we waited for the sales manager we had a friendly conversation about our travel experiences. Somehow the traditional adversarial car buyer versus dealer conflict disappeared and it was friends talking about their past experiences. Somehow, whatever charisma we had going on increased when Chris Lozanski, the sales manager walked in. We didn't talk about the van; we talked about our interests and life experiences for quite a while. When we got back to talking about the van it was almost like we were old friends that had a shared problem that we both wanted to solve for our mutual benefit. Being a Ferrari dealership, they specialized in selling expensive, high end 2-door sports cars to a certain type of customer. Unfortunately, Chris acquired an 18' long "fancy passenger van" (that could probably fit one of his Ferrari's inside the van) as a trade in deal. The 4 year old van with 8 doors and a bed inside had been sitting on the lot for months and was not the type of vehicle Chris usually sold. Chris knew he needed to move the van that didn't fit into his normal inventory range. There was no haggling, no high pressure to buy this product or pay extra for some other service. Just friends helping each other solve a problem. We signed the papers and I gave them a certified check. Unfortunately the actual delivery of the van was a little more complicated because of differing state laws, the Christmas - New Years Holidays, and unforeseen mechanical problems. As part of the "dealer prep," they discovered a few problems that were fixed under the manufacturer’s warranty. In addition, they also replaced 4 tires and a wheel rim because they did not meet the Ferrari dealership’s exceptionally high standards for customer satisfaction. Our salesperson, Esmael Rodrigues, has to be the nicest and most considerate person we have ever done business with. We talked on the phone often (sometimes three times a day) as he explained a problem and how they were going to make sure that it was going to be resolved to their high customer satisfaction standards. Instead of sending a "runner" to perform the ordinary mundane tasks, Esmael personally drove the van everywhere to get whatever procedure needed to be accomplished. In fact, I was so impressed with Esmael that I actually designed and handmade a special gift because of his commitment to total customer satisfaction. Al Warwick, RI

January 21, 2017

I tried to purchase a 488 GTB from from Bill, It was Red with Cream Seats, he then quoted me for another Red 488 with Red seats. I was shocked, as a 52... year old man I would not want Red Leather seats. After I brought this to his attention he offered me a 488 Spider order. I tried to put a deposit down and get my own order, I was then told by a Manager that Bill didn't have the authority to offer me that order. They then informed me that he had been suspended! They basically told me they don't care about my business. I eventually got a 488 Spider from another Ferrari dealer. Your loss Ferrari of New England. Patrick Healy

August 25, 2016

Ian made the process so easy. From beginning to end, he was professional, courteous and responsive. Took additional photos for me and even facilitated... an inspection offsite. Wish more folks were like this. Thank you Ian.

August 25, 2016

Ian made the process very smooth from beginning to end. Did the deal over the phone. He even took additional photos as requested and facilitated an inspection... offsite. Seriously professional and great follow through. Wish more dealers were like this. Thank you Ian.

August 13, 2016

Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Super clean facility and amazing cars at fair prices!

January 20, 2015

Simply said WOW! Jamie O'Brien-Ramirez and Jesse Berger were fantastic! I am new to the Maserati brand. Jamie and Jesse were knowledgeable, patient, and... professional. The sales process was client focused. Jamie and Jesse helped me build and design a Maserati that represented my tastes and needs. They put together a package of price and service that could not be beat!!! They made the transaction happen. The vehicles is simply beautiful and the performance is exceptional. The combination of this amazing vehicle with the professionalism, service and expertise of this dealership has made me a very happy client!!!