Ferrari-Maserati of New England

Sunday Closed 11:00am–6:00pm
New (781) 352-3970 (781) 352-3970
Used (781) 352-3691 (781) 352-3691
Service (781) 352-3312 (781) 352-3312

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

First Maserati

I had a great experience at Boch Maserati. Found the exact car I wanted in tip-top shape at a fair price with excellent customer service and attention-to-detail. I highly recommend this dealership! Special thank you for Maria and Jhon!!

1.0

Rotten service treated like I was broke

I I walked into the dealership a referral From my friend at another dealership I was treated like I just climbed out from behind the dumpster service was terrible save you money go somewhere else

Excellent buying experience!! Purchased my vehicle from...

Excellent buying experience!! Purchased my vehicle from Boch Maserati last week and very pleased with Mark Doran and Jesse Berger services. The staff is very easy to deal with and professional, you won't find pushy salesmen at this dealership. I will definitely buy again from them when we upgrade.

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and I can...

I have purchased many vehicles in my lifetime and I can honestly say I’ve never been treated as well as I have at this company. Jesse the salesperson treated me as if I had purchased one of their expensive Ferrari and made me feel like my auto purchase was just as important. Thank you Jesse.

Excellent communication and service very attentive and no...

Excellent communication and service very attentive and no pressure to purchase a vehicle Jesse Berger is outstanding and honest will definitely recommend Boch Maserati New England

Vehicle Purchase

I was pleased with the no nonsense approach providing me with the vehicle of choice for a reasonable price for my out of town purchase.

Maserati Q4

Exceptional service. Incredibly responsive. Enticed me to leave my previous dealer. Clear. Easy. No bs. Strong recommendation! Esmael my sales rep went above and beyond to earn my business.

Very easy going

Very easy going dealership along with bill varkas. Not pushy to in load a car on you. Was able to walk around lot without be followed and pressured into something. Very friendly staff.

Great

Super, professional, friendly service. Ecellent sales expirience with the sales person and the dealership. Gladly reconend to all of my fruends. Thank you Gene Dvorkin

great at sales and a year later

I leased a Ghibli with Esmael, he was great not only when we closed the deal, but even a year later, when I needed some help with the car. I also brought a friend who bought a Ghibli just like mine and was very happy as well!