Balise Nissan of West Springfield

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 7, 2019

After going to a few other dealerships we came to Balise and worked with Wendy. She was the absolute best to work with and made everything so seamless.... I most definitely will be back to work with Wendy again. She is a genuine person with a gentle way that made the whole experience the best for my first lease!

September 29, 2019

Michael made the process here so easy. He helped find a perfect car with everything I wanted, in my budget. He made sure it was ready to go and accommodate... me well when there was a hiccup with picking the car up on time. this was the best experience with buying my first car and I would come back again!

• November 23, 2018

Luis was great! Found exactly what I was looking for. Great quality vehicle and I look forward to having it for a long time. Thanks!

August 19, 2019

Wendy C made it easy to pick out the car I wanted. No high pressure sales which is what makes going to a dealership a nightmare. I would buy from her... again.

April 25, 2019

Great dealership, highly recommend, mike was a great friendly salesman, my used denali had a few problems with it upon purchase and the dealship service... dept. took care of everything no charge

June 23, 2018

Bought a new car from them it was good they didn't try to sell or automatically put extra things in the price. They offer extra products but dont demand... you buy them( like some other dealers Harte nissan for example) the salesman was nice

May 23, 2018

Salesman Chris was fantastic! Very personable, attentive, and looks out for the buyers best interests. Would work with him again, ask for him when you... stop it!

March 20, 2018

Great salesman Brandon helped me on purchasing my very first car! let me test drive cars, answered all my questions. That same day I decided to put money... down on the car to old till i was able to put a little more down on the car for less monthly payment. Two weeks went by and I was ready to purchase my first vehicle Nissan Rogue. Of course everything that could of went wrong, went wrong. This was the worst car buying experience I have ever heard of. I was told I was getting my car one day, trying to figure my ride situation to and from work the day prior, I end up not getting my car till 2 days later. The Finance guy ending up walking out on the same day I wanted to sign my papers for my new car. Since the finance guy had walked out and quit, there was no one to print my paperwork. There was no one else in the office to print out the papers for me since only the finance guy could print them out since they were on his computer. So due to not getting my paper work done that night, the salesman, Brandon, was able to run around the whole next day to get my papers printed out and drove out to me at my job to have me sign the papers as well as driving about 40 minutes for my mother to sign as the cosigner. Which i was really surprised by due to what has been happening to me. Sure enough I thought I was going to get my car that night when I got out of work. Of course with my luck, they didn't get the paperwork faxed in time for my insurance company to process it, so i had to wait a whole other day. Next day my insurance agent give me a call around Noon, wondering if they had sent over the fax in which they didn't. I had given her the number tot he dealership to remind them to fax over my paperwork. At the end of the day, I got my car after almost three weeks. I am loving my car and all its features, but my car buying experience was awful. Thankfully we were able to get a hold of Chandran the General Manager for this dealer and they really made up for the awful experience I had here by adding in some extra items I wouldn't have gotten before.

March 4, 2018

Anaylin made our purchase of a new Nissan Rogue very easy and fun! She was a tremendous help to me and my husband and made our experience very easy with... all of the help she put in! I will most definitely be going back to her!!

February 28, 2018

Went looking for a used car to finance with not so good credit, Candyce went above and beyond to make sure I got into a nice car with low monthly payments.... I HIGHLY recommend visiting balise nissan’s new facility in west Springfield ma, and asking for Candyce Cressotti!