John Tapper Automotive

Saturday 8:00am–1:00pm 8:00am–12:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(877) 871-1397 (877) 871-1397

Fantastic Customer Service

Excellent customer service from Tony. He made the buying experience painless and worked with me to find a car within my budget. He clearly explained all of my options to find the perfect vehicle for me. All of the discounts/rebates were explained and highlighted on the final purchase of the vehicle.

1.0

Will not be returning.

The representative named Tony, he is passively sexist. Whenever I asked a question he always looked to my husband when providing the answer. The customer service was lacking, a small scratch on our new car and they couldn't fix it for a few weeks and asked us to return. An extra $172 was added to our final price and no one could explain it. When we came in with paperwork from the GMC website stating the price they argued saying the website was wrong and added a few more grand. Will never go back, not even for the floor mates we intend to purchase.

Used car buying experience

Dealing on the used corvette with Tony Serignese was a very pleasant and complete experience. Tony was able to answer all my questions and made the purchase a easy and quality buy.

Great Experience

Marty was great to work with. First contact was through email and he responded right away and sent a video of the vehicle we inquired about. He really is about customer service. He made the purchase of the vehicle a painless process and met our expectations.

Got it done

I needed to replace my car with a reliable high miles per gallon vehicle. Tony Serignese listened to what I was looking for and made it happen.

2.0

2009 Mercury Marinier

Jeff never called me back to get my financial information to see if I could get financed. Very disappointed. Especially since service department is amazing.

What a fantastic dealership!

I had a great experience with John Tapper Chevrolet. After I was hit from behind, and my car was totaled, I found the exact replacement car I wanted with a very specific set of options at Tapper Chevrolet in Paw Paw. I booked a flight from Orlando (where I live) to Detroit, then rented a car from there to Paw Paw. This was a new experience for me, and I was pretty worried about getting to the dealership and being pressured into a deal for a car I didn't want. I was pretty much at their mercy. But the car was exactly as described, was below the KBB price, and the purchase process couldn't have been easier. They were even able to get a percentage rate for me that was almost 2 points better than my pre-approved financing. Thank you, Tony Serignese and Tapper Chevrolet!

Great Experience!

Tony Serignese made a difficult process easy by providing great service in ordering my new truck and making sure everything I wanted was included properly on the order. He answered my many questions throughout the entire process and made sure I knew how everything worked when I took possession of the truck. The only difficulty was me waiting for the truck to be delivered!

1.3

Awful

Honestly, the serve I received there was awful. Had my car detailed THREE times by them and somehow each time I got my car back it was still disgusting. (They sold it to me disgusting, so I took it in to get cleaned) AWFUL. The two men I spoke to were extremely rude. I highly suggest not dealing with this dealership unless you want to get bad customer service and a dirty car.

Another great experience with Dave Tapper

I have always bought from Dave. Always come back highly satisfied! Thanks Dave!