4.3
  • Must not want business.

This dealer has never responded to my request for information on the F350 listed on Cars.com

• NEVER OWNED A FORD BEFORE

Always owned Dodge. Recently went to Chevy first and then Marchese and ended up buying a new F250 in September 2016. Very good experience and competitive prices.

• Another great deal

my family and I have bought several vehicles from joe and I will be back for another

• Just bought used f150

I've been buying trucks from joe for 17yrs. There the BEST !!!

I've been buying trucks from joe for 17yrs. There the BEST !!!

• Great Customer Service

Wow what a great place to do business with. I leased a new F 150 from Marchese Ford, and my experience was fantastic. There were no high pressure sales games, which made it a pleasure. They found me a truck that met my needs and then some, and stayed within my budget. I would recommend them to anyone within a 100 mile radius !

• Excellent

Marchese Ford is an excellent dealership Most People from my area have bought from Marchese Ford they have a huge inventory. Joe runs a no pressure sales dept Richard in service will go above and beyond if you have any service issue I highly recommend this dealership.

• Great place to purchase a truck !

Had every type of truck on the lot to choose from. Was a quick easy process.

Had every type of truck on the lot to choose from. Was a quick easy process.

• Overall Rating

Some of the cars on the lot are not ready to roll. They need to make sure a car on the lot is fully serviced and ready to go. Take any used car, no matter who the dealer is, to your own mechanic. They may find something wrong that's been overlooked. You can deal with this dealership as far as price goes.

• No such luck

Emailed them almost 2 weeks ago about a used Ford SVT F150 Raptor they had listed on cars.com Never heard back from them. No reply what so ever. Not even a "hey, sorry its already sold" or nothing. Sounds like a dealer I wouldn't want to deal with anyway

• The over all

Marchese ford is most defiantly family owned with your family in mind. Joe the owner was a great businesses man who found me and my husband a great deal on our new ford explorer. The service was wonderful and we were taken care of in the bwst manor. I most defiantly recommend Marchese ford for any future car purchases