Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

469 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 17, 2020

Pete was very helpful and was a great salesman. He did not push any type of car that was not in our budget.great sales man.

We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience, Brian. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know.... Take care! Best, Jim Olsson jolsson@shoplynch.com (262) 763-7500

September 29, 2020

Great dealership and first time in my life truck was priced at the most competitive price. There was no need to haggle or negotiate, was definitely super... easy. I plan to buy all my vehicles from lynch going forward!!! To top it off before I completed my purchase the truck seemed to have a strut issue. Without doubt or questions they already ordered the part and will be all fixed and certified.

• March 31, 2017

A few months ago I went in for a battery change and today I received a call that they would like to make an offer on my car. We all know this is a semi-trap... to get you to buy a new car, but I went in to see what I could get for my car and see what was available. I walked in and spoke with Doug Bloomer who was a rookie employee but experienced within car sales. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. He asked the basic questions, we discussed what I would be interested in and he nailed it on the first car. It was almost as if he was in my head. While waiting for paperwork and approval he asked often if I needed anything to drink or if I wanted a tour of the place. Other places I've been, I'm offered only once and then ignored. Not with Doug, I was his primary concern. Not only was Doug awesome, the other staff also was top notch. Due to Doug being a rookie on the sales floor, he didn't know all the process at Lynch. I've been around other areas where co-workers expressed being annoyed or "why do i have to", but not at Lynch. Josh (CR manager) was there eagerly to help out. It wasn't about the sale but helping fellow co-workers. Helping is the best way to describe experience. Doug wanted to help me get a vehicle that I need, Lynch wanted to help their employees help me. A+ experience.

September 15, 2020

Josh was great. He spent the morning with me getting my car ready for me. I was great with his new Job he was on top of everything

We love hearing about customers that have a terrific experience. We are proud that you chose our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you ha...ve any questions on your vehicle. Jim Olsson jolsson@shoplynch.com (262) 763-7500

May 19, 2020

I always get what I want from this dealership....willing to help you find what you need....this is the second vehicle I have purchased....love my luxurious... Buick Encore!

May 7, 2020

They are very responsive and quick to provide service. My husband loves service and selection. Our last 5 vehicles were purchased from Lynch in Burlington...... That is how pleased we are.

April 25, 2020

Christian Rupp was a great salesman he showed us two vehicle for our commercial business kept us positive with sale process. The team at Lynch was awesome... our finance manger Zoran Micic help get our company with the right finance company to do our loan and we was able to walk out the dealership with a new 2019 Ford Transit 250.

April 24, 2020

Went to look at Challengers . We are serious buyers and are ready to purchase the right one. Wanted to test drive and was told we couldn’t unless the salesman... went with... ok grab your mask and let’s go. Nope, he doesn’t have a mask nor does any other salesman there. This is not a strange request considering the closeness we all would be. Not to mention he kept getting closer to talk to my husband who had to keep backing up for social distancing. We left without test driving or purchasing. Sad that we were treated like weirdos for this. We will purchase a car but it won’t be from Lynch!

April 24, 2020

Truck meets Lemon law and GM/GMC has not been responsive. Computer system has been repaired 6 times and still doesn?t work

March 27, 2020

Isaac Thiel gave me a tour of the Burlington Chevy dealership and I was very impressed with the whole outfit Chevy is running there. Very clean building... with friendly staff. Issac answered all of my questions and took time in showing me all the features the Equinox I was purchasing had. He made sure that during the test drive that I was very comfortable with the vehicle. Overall, he made the sales process very smooth for me and made me feel secure with the purchase I was making. I've had the Equinox for a few days now and couldn't be happier.