• Most Helpful Visit

A few months ago I went in for a battery change and today I received a call that they would like to make an offer on my car. We all know this is a semi-trap to get you to buy a new car, but I went in to see what I could get for my car and see what was available. I walked in and spoke with Doug Bloomer who was a rookie employee but experienced within car sales. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. He asked the basic questions, we discussed what I would be interested in and he nailed it on the first car. It was almost as if he was in my head. While waiting for paperwork and approval he asked often if I needed anything to drink or if I wanted a tour of the place. Other places I've been, I'm offered only once and then ignored. Not with Doug, I was his primary concern. Not only was Doug awesome, the other staff also was top notch. Due to Doug being a rookie on the sales floor, he didn't know all the process at Lynch. I've been around other areas where co-workers expressed being annoyed or "why do i have to", but not at Lynch. Josh (CR manager) was there eagerly to help out. It wasn't about the sale but helping fellow co-workers. Helping is the best way to describe experience. Doug wanted to help me get a vehicle that I need, Lynch wanted to help their employees help me. A+ experience.

• Honest. Understanding.

Purchased a used vehicle a week ago. immediately after owning for less than 48 hours i had two repairs. They took care of everything. Got me a tow. Got me a new ride while it was being repaired. They took care of the bill and were appologetic about my experience. Although the vehicle was 11 years old and I had signed an " as is" they covered everything. Geoff was the manager salesman. Also the vehicle had a replaced engine which they provided proof of. Most places would just replace an engine with a used one or rebuilt so I was pleasantly surprised. Although because of this, and condition I was not able to haggle much with them.

• Nick Kramer at Lynch was awesome!

This is our second purchase of a used vehicle from Nick Kramer at Lynch GMC in Burlington. He was so easy to work with, wasn't pushy, and provided us with comprehensive information on the vehicle. If you are in the market for a used vehicle I highly recommend him!

• Diramax

Great experience buying my new duramax well trained staff that answered my wuestions

• No wonder I keep going back, Awsome job by Lynch

Went to Lynch in Burlington where I have bought the last 4 vehicles from looking to trade up to a new truck. Adam Rodriguez did a great job showing me different trucks answering all my questions. This was on 3-25-17 on a Saturday and it was busy Adam was literally running between customers, and taking care of every thing I needed. Also Mike Balsanek did a great job making the deal happen with my trade in to get my new truck. Thanks and I will be back again when it comes time. Great dealership!!

• Great sales team and customer service

Great sales team and customer service from Lynch GM Superstore, Burlington WI. They live up to their name 'Superstore'. (No repairs done yet)

• Customer

Excellent staff and a wonderful experience dealing with Dylan Jelinek. Very personable and goes out of his way to make sure you are taken care of. Highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a GMC or a Chevy. Overall a very knowledgeable staff and pleasant atmosphere. Employees really go out of their way to make you feel at home from the minute you walk in the door. Pleasure doing business with you.

• Lynch is where to go

Place to go Dylan was the best. Got a new truck couldn't of been happier.

Place to go Dylan was the best. Got a new truck couldn't of been happier.

• Experience I had shopping for a new vehicle

We found a truck that we liked and bought it. Pete Manos and Pete Gaynes helped us with our purchase. We got it home and and found damage to the truck and it was very upsetting to us. We took it back to the dealership and talked with Pete Manos who was very patient and understanding to our situation, he went out of his way to help us and take care of the problem to our satisfaction

• GMC Terrain

The dealership in size is pretty impressive. It's one of the largest dealerships we have seen or been to. Everyone was very nice to work with.