Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Most Helpful Visit
    March 31, 2017

A few months ago I went in for a battery change and today I received a call that they would like to make an offer on my car. We all know this is a se...mi-trap to get you to buy a new car, but I went in to see what I could get for my car and see what was available. I walked in and spoke with Doug Bloomer who was a rookie employee but experienced within car sales. It was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. He asked the basic questions, we discussed what I would be interested in and he nailed it on the first car. It was almost as if he was in my head. While waiting for paperwork and approval he asked often if I needed anything to drink or if I wanted a tour of the place. Other places I've been, I'm offered only once and then ignored. Not with Doug, I was his primary concern. Not only was Doug awesome, the other staff also was top notch. Due to Doug being a rookie on the sales floor, he didn't know all the process at Lynch. I've been around other areas where co-workers expressed being annoyed or "why do i have to", but not at Lynch. Josh (CR manager) was there eagerly to help out. It wasn't about the sale but helping fellow co-workers. Helping is the best way to describe experience. Doug wanted to help me get a vehicle that I need, Lynch wanted to help their employees help me. A+ experience.

Service appointment
    April 18, 2018

It was a good visit. My car notified them and they called to set up a appointment for a oil change and tire rotation.

Just looking -- bought one
    April 17, 2018

Working with Eric was a pleasure, no pressure, he was very patient and helpful. Going thru the buying process was easy, all employees worked together... as a team.

Quick and easy
    April 17, 2018

I'm going to give this 5 stars due to the fact that my purchase was quick and easy. As I pulled into the dealer, Ken saw me and met me at my vehicle. ...We took a test ride, then got down to business. I already knew I was going to use my bank for the loan so the process of buying was quick and easy. The only problem I had was the salesman couldn't answer any questions about the vehicle I was purchasing, but to be fair it is a used vehicle and it was only on the lot for a short period of time, so no need to give this less than 5 stars.

Chevy Cruze and GMC Sierra.
    March 16, 2018

Recently purchased two vehicles which we love! We are very happy with our sales experience, Josh Voss is great with his customers and finds what they... are looking for. We were also very happy with the finance process, Jared Voss who is the Josh's Brother is great with his customers and makes the finance process the best I've ever experienced. I love the family feel of a company who works as a team! I would recommend everyone to shop at Lynch GM Superstore. Ask for Josh and Jared Voss to help you!!

push pull or drag is a scam
    February 21, 2018

I found a car for around 14,000 and they had an add for $5100 off used cars, so I thought the car was a good price already just about market value on ...a few web sites. I drove the 35 minutes to check it out. It was almost everything I wanted. I said lets check out the deal. The sales man then says that the 14K was the deal and the car is listed for 20K So I did not get a sale price just a marked up price that came back to the 14K that I could get anywhere. I should have walked but it was what I wanted. So I gave in and to the so called "Deal" Looking for similar cars tonight online and no car goes above $17K and that only had 9000 miles on it

Buying a used Car
    February 11, 2018

They are priced decently. Staff was very courteous but I would recommend them more training on things like insurance purchase, working with out of sta...te driver's license.

Great service & facility
    February 2, 2018

Isaac & Jerry were pleasant to work with. They were not high pressured nice facility

GMC colorado
    January 30, 2018

Peter Manos was easy to work with and had excellent service throughout the whole lynch gm superstore. Would recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to ...contact them!

GMC Pickup
    January 25, 2018

Thank You Matt Capretz For your assistance in the purchace of My new GMC pickup Great Job representing the vehicle and its options Couldnt be hap...pier Look Forward to doing Business with you again

Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC