Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

470 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 27, 2020

Isaac Thiel gave me a tour of the Burlington Chevy dealership and I was very impressed with the whole outfit Chevy is running there. Very clean building... with friendly staff. Issac answered all of my questions and took time in showing me all the features the Equinox I was purchasing had. He made sure that during the test drive that I was very comfortable with the vehicle. Overall, he made the sales process very smooth for me and made me feel secure with the purchase I was making. I've had the Equinox for a few days now and couldn't be happier.

March 22, 2020

The service was very quick and Lynch people explained everything very clearly.

March 19, 2020

To reduce our exposure during the covid19 pandemic the dealership delivered the vehicle to me personally with all of the paperwork completed in advance.... The most efficient experience I have ever had purchasing a vehicle.

March 12, 2020

From the buying process to servicing my vehicle, great experience all around. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

February 4, 2020

Graham Robson is professional, polite, efficient, and thorough. He was able to find exactly the purchase and tyrade-in i was looking for. I'll seek his... assistance again buying a new car in the future.

February 3, 2020

Buying a car from them was horrible! Items were stolen from the vehicle after I paid for it and before I was given the keys. Scratches also appeared on... the side. Not little scratches but deep scratches. I never thought when I went inside to pay for the vehicle I had to go back and check out the vehicle before I sign the last papers! I did tell them about the scratches and the missing items they denied it.

January 11, 2020

Purchased a new 2020 Buick Enclave end of October. We live in Kenosha so I had checked around at all the Dealerships going as far as into Illinois and... Milwaukee. Lynch was the only dealer that had what we wanted on the sales floor. We dealt with salesman Reed who did a terrific job on our three visits to the dealership. He was very informative and he new what every button, knob or switch did on the vehicle. Would not hesitate to buy another vehicle from Reed or Lynch again. Gary and Mary Coffey.

January 6, 2020

Ken and Graham were of tremendous help throughout the process of purchasing my new car! I love that I am still being contacted by Graham in case I have... any questions or concerns!

December 28, 2019

Very bad costumer service... the sales man..unprofesional and rude!I'll never buy a vehicle there!!! Period!..but thanks 2 "him found a much better... deal at carmax !!!! Thanks ✌

December 27, 2019

My wife and I came shopping for a truck with a salesman I had met a few days prior, named Pete. We laid out exactly what we wanted and the price ceiling... we wanted to be at. We couldn’t make a deal on a truck that fitted our needs within our budget on the spot but they continued to search for the right truck for us. I received a call and text from Jared, the sales manager, saying he found a truck for us and even sent me a link. He promised he could get us bumped to an A1 credit bracket (red flag) to get the payments to where we wanted on the truck we were happy he found. After we submitted our credit app, he informed us that he ran our credit for a different truck (very far below what we wanted) because he didn’t think our payments could get where we wanted them. If we were being unreasonable in our expectations, please let us know. Don’t run our credit for something we didn’t want because you didn’t think we would get the payments we wanted. Just because we couldn’t get the payments where we wanted gives you no right to assume we want a lesser truck and for you to still run our credit on it. I expressed my frustration to Pete, the sales guy who must have relayed my message to Jared. This then ticked off Jared who called me almost immediately and was yelling through the phone out of frustration, very unprofessionally. I can’t believe how low these guys stooped to try and push some extra cars out before the end of the month. Disgusted by the sleaziness of this dealership. Would highly NOT recommend.