Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

470 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 23, 2013

My wife and I leased a 2013 Buick Lacrosse and had a great time with Ken and the rest of the staff at Lynch. Thank you Colin for having all the paperwork... ready for us and to all those who helped make it affordable. Great Job Lynch!!!!

Thanks so much for your wonderful review on our dealership! We always strive to exceed our customers expectations and we are glad that we lived up to... yours.

June 15, 2013

Larry Scott rates a top score in all catagories. He made us feel comfortable. We believe he really cares about the customers he serves. Management should... buy him an air conditioner for his office space.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with Larry, he is a great asset to our team. We will watch the climate control! ;)

June 5, 2013

I received a minor recall notice. Called to have it taken care of and was in & out within 30 minutes later that afternoon. Pleasant staff - all greeted... me by name.

This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for taking the time share your experience with other car shoppers! At Lynch we strive to build a long ter...m ownership experience.

May 4, 2013

It is always a pleasure to bring my car in for an oil change or whatever it is that I need to have the dealership check. I feel confident that when I leave... there, my car has been thoroughly inspected and the work has been taken care of. The people in the service department are very friendly and ready and willing to take care of whatever needs to be done. Top-notch service and a top-notch dealership. Thank you for letting me share my comments. I have received many compliments on the Buick Enclave from family members and strangers. Everyone describes it as a beautiful car, which it is. Even if I don't know the people personally, I refer them to the Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC dealership in Burlington and tell them to go and take a look at the cars. It is a great place to buy a car from.

We really do appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review. Thank you Patricia !! Come see us again soon.

May 2, 2013

usual service, usual experience. I expect service and got what I expected

April 10, 2013

My experience at Lynch has always been great. Sue has always been friendly, caring and concerned about me and my car. She will always take the time to... check it out. Everyone at Lynch has always respected me and they will talk to you about any concern you may have. My experience at Lynch is one that will keep me coming back for a long time.

Thank You so much for sharing your experience with our dealership. It is always great to hear that a customer has had a positive experience at Lynch G...M of Burlington.

April 9, 2013

Very kind staff. Explained everything to me in great detail. I will definitely go back.

April 3, 2013

everyone was awesome ....colin was amazing with financing wonderful person....mike fraizer the salesman was very very courteous and did everything he could... possibly do to make the sale happen ,very very pleased!!!

March 1, 2013

I have always had nothing but a good experience from the service department. Sue, Jeff and Bud are very good service tech's. I didn't know what to expect... when Paul and Andy left, but Sue, Jeff and Bud are carrying on the high quality of service that I have always received from the service dept. Thanks Don Eberhard

April 12, 2012

The staff at Lynch went above and beyond to find me the car I wanted. Their was some hassle in getting me the car w/in a day or two but in the end it worked... out so it wasn't too big of a deal. They do nickle and dime ya with regard to their "pit pass" if I'm spending 40-50k on a new SUV this should just be included...