Lynch Chevrolet Buick GMC

470 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 8, 2019

Lynch did a great job selling me my truck. After that the service has been horrible, as well as the vehicle. I bought my truck in September, by march I... needed a new engine. Lynch barely worked with me on this and I paid the majority of the cost to replace the engine. Now 20 days after my 3 year warranty expired the vehicle is having the same issue it had before I needed to replace the engine (some unit that sends oil to the top of the engine) Not only is Lynch not willing to work with me, but they didn't even have a supervisor for me to speak with. I would never purchase a vehicle from Lynch again and I strongly recommend that you don't either

April 6, 2019

Nick was great! We were able to check out the vehicle we wanted online and Nick talked with us on the phone and emailed us right away. They even made interior... repairs to the used vehicle for us. He took the time to meet our request and listen to our needs. We will come back and buy another from them in the future.

March 27, 2019

Hassle free. just in for oil change and tier rotation.

March 6, 2019

Michael Asencio was great! He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy! I am very happy with my new vehicle purchase and will recommend him to... friends and family!

February 26, 2019

Mike Asencio helped me with purchasing a vehicle. He didn’t push me to go expensive and helped find the vehicle that would suit me well. It was a very... good experience.

January 11, 2019

They were amazing, from the moment I walked in the door, until I drove away with my new used car. They were professional by the way they dressed to the... way they explained the differences in the different cars I test drove. They even filled up my gas tank before I drove off. I would highly recommend them!

January 8, 2019

Sawyer Tisch our sales person did a great job. We plan to tell others. I would come back to Lynch for future auto purchases. He did so well we purchased... two vehicles from him.

January 1, 2019

We had a very bad experience at the Lynch GM Dealership in Burlington. I strongly recommend you go to another dealership. The General Manager has the... negotiating skills of a child. They pulled the old bait switch and refuse to sell us a car. I contacted their internet Manager and verified that they still had a car I was interested in buying. I made an offer on the car that was below the current internet price but above a sale price they had on the car earlier in the month. They did not accept my offer but said I should come in because “we can get pretty close to your offer” (we were $750 apart). We decided to make the trip. Once we got there they saw that my young daughter and I traveled a long way to get there, via train/Uber, so they said they could not come down on the price. ok fine. I told them I would take the internet price. They (salesperson and general manager) then refused to sell us the car because they were afraid of me giving them a 4 out of 5 star review. I even offered $500 above the internet price and a good review so we could avoid Uber/train again. No dice. I felt like I was negotiating with a child. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

December 18, 2018

Nothing but the best service at the Lynch Superstore.

December 14, 2018

Pleasant waiting area and service taken care of as needed and in timely manner.