Bell Ford

81 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 13, 2016

This dealer is a fraud They sold me a truck with total lost very badly rusted and has other issues like bad catalytic converter and tourq converter And... after contacting the owner he offer me a losey 500 $ to cover all the problems and I refused to take it I hope they will pay for it

November 11, 2016

I worked with Rich to buy my car. It was most likely the best car-buying experience of my life. I got a fair price, fair trade-in and he went over-the-top... to get answers to all of my questions. Do not hesitate to make the trip to Bell Motors for your next vehicle.

Thanks for the great star-rating, Kris10may! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience ...reflected this.

October 11, 2016

Just a great experience working with Rich the the Bell dealership. We were D plan so made it simple but they really took their time with us and made sure... we were comfortable with the features. We were looking for a pretty specific Edge with options and they made it happen. Thank you!

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us here at Bell Ford! Our staff strives to provide the highest caliber of service to all... of our valued customers. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any additional needs or questions. Safe travels!

September 25, 2016

Very pleased with our sale of the truck. The pick up of the truck was great took us through all of the options a Nov d explained everything to us

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your vehicle from and we are grateful to have been chosen! T...hank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

September 15, 2016

Went to Bell ford many years. There whole staff is excellant and always goes the extra mile to make things right

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Curt! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we lo...ok forward to your next visit!

September 8, 2016

I just purchased a pre-owned certified 2013 Ford Explorer and had a really great experience. Kyle, my Salesperson, was very friendly, knowledgeable, and... very willing to help. I shopped around so I knew what I was looking for in a vehicle and in the dealership I purchased from. Bell Ford was very price competitive, and their customer service and attention to detail met my expectation in every way.

We really appreciate your feedback! We understand it is a big decision where you purchase your car from and we are grateful to have been chosen! Thank... you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

September 5, 2016

My sales guy Rich was very nice and pleasant. Bur i had a horrible experience overall. 1.) location closes way to early. 2.) Only have one person to do... the financing. 3.) Finance person leaves around 3pm, so if you want to purchase a car must be there extremely early before she leaves. 4.) Finance department seems to not want to make a sell. Refuses to call you back. 5.) Sales doesnt call back Unsure if it was a color thing or not. Would not recommend anyone to work with this company

Thank you, Scole, for taking the time to bring this negative experience to our attention. It is discouraging to hear that you had anything less than a... stellar experience here at Bell Ford. Please give us a call at (608) 635-4383 and we will do our best to make this up to you, if we still can. We hope to hear from you.

August 31, 2016

Recently traded in my SUV for a 2014 Ford explorer. I am extremely satisfied with the value of my trade and the vehicle I purchased. The staff was excellent.... I will certainly recommend this dealer.

July 13, 2016

Today was my second car purchase from Bell Ford and the moment I totaled my Escape I told my fiance I would not buy from anyone other than Bell Ford. ... Rich is always beyond helpful and really takes the time to help get to know what your looking for. Everyone at Bell Ford really goes above and beyond to make your car buying experience a great one!! I would recommend anyone I know to this dealer and it actually is the only place I recommend for anyone looking for a car!

It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Thank you for your revi...ew and recommendation!

July 13, 2016

Absolutely incredible experience!!!! Bought a new F150 and could not be happier with the decision on truck! This dealership is the real deal!!! Customer... service from all departments here is outstanding!!! They really went above and beyond in all aspects!!! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to everyone and will be a repeat customer without a doubt! Thank you Nolan, Rich, Tim, Marge and Cory for making this such a great experience for me!!!!!!!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything.