This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Poor Service

Took my 2008 Saturn Outlook in for leak repair. Service department said they fixed it. Nothing was fixed. Car was still leaking. My husband took the headliner out and found they did not hook up the drain tubes. I had at least of inch of water standing on my floor boards. They are also refusing to fix the Re-Call on the ignition switch on my Cadillac even though GM told me to take it to them. I would never go back there - unless they were the last mechanics on the earth!

• Love my Chev, Ed Bathke!

Ed was very helpful, answered all my questions and got me a fantastic deal! I would recommend Ed and Primasing to all my friends!

• Love my new Terrain...thank you Joseph!

This was the first car that I have purchased and it was a great experience. The staff was very friendly and took their time with me. I would highly recommend Joseph Holt at Primasing Motors.