John Wiese Ford, Inc.

74 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 6, 2020

Excellent service department with highly knowledgeable techs

Perry, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service t...o you again! Take care!

May 11, 2020

Luke did a great job and worked very hard trying to find a truck that fit all of the requirements we wanted at the price range we wanted to stay in. He... had excellent communication and follow up throughout the process. We are very happy with our truck and the experience .

April 28, 2020

This dealer is how all car dealerships should operate. They were very helpful and went out of their way to help with the issue of my f350 rolling when... in park. Corporate was not helpful, told just put parking brake on like the manual says.

Paul, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see... you again in the future! Take care!

April 28, 2020

John Wiese Ford is truly a good neighbor to have as a dealership along with repair shop. Yes sometimes it does take longer then we would like to see for... scheduling items in for service but I feel you get what you pay for!! And Quality has always been something worth waiting for. Thanks again for fixing our F350 perfectly along with once truck was done shop even gave truck quick detail!! very nice

Darrin, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to ...hear that your experience reflected this. We hope you continue to choose John Wiese Ford, Inc. for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

February 10, 2020

In a climate of absurd dealer markups, John Wiese ford made and honored an MSRP deal for a new GT 500. I?m a customer for life now.

Timothy, thank you for leaving such a great review and high star rating. It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to ...see you again in the future! Take care!

January 22, 2020

Had the Works performed on my 2019 Edge with an Oil Change and a Wah job. The wash job was Outstanding and the rest of the job was really well done. ... Had trouble securing my points on My Ford Pass Credit Card, But the next day, Amy in your Accounting Dept. gave me a direct phone number for Ford Pass when I was having difficulty navigating The Ford Customer Service computer system, and I was able to update my Ford Pass Account based on a phone call where I was Able to talk to a real person.

January 21, 2020

Excellent customer service ! The John Wiese Ford team provided repair options to fit budget and age of vehicle. No hassle loaner vehicle provided. Highly... recommend John Wiese Ford for all your vehicle needs.

Jean, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

January 16, 2020

Great dealership! Dealt with them for the past 10 years. My wife and I won?t look at a vehicle anywhere else.

Hi Andrew, reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, John Wiese Ford

January 8, 2020

Everyone was very nice and helpful. They did what I asked of them. In a very short time;

December 25, 2019

Great group of people there. Worth the drive. This is my 3rd but not my last new vehicle I have purchased from John Weiss Ford.

Barry, we strive for 100 percent satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at John Wiese Ford. If you have any addition...al needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!