Don Johnson's Hayward Motors Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (715) 403-5387 (715) 403-5387
Used (715) 403-5390 (715) 403-5390
Service (715) 403-5388 (715) 403-5388

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New car

They were great! The process was made much easier because of their expertise and their friendly manner made buying a new car a pleasurable experience.

2020 HD

If you want a dealership you can trust. Then Don Johnson in Hayward WI is where you need to go. I purchased a new 2020 Silverado 2500HD and man let me tell you. Well actually I recommend stopping in and finding out how awesome it is.

Great knowledgeable service

Very helpful staff. Interacted with five different people. They all worked together to get us into a new car. They all seemed to have our best interest in mind.

4.0

Service

Got oil change but doesn’t appear that all other fluids were checked as windshield fluid is empty. So this indicates to me that other fluid level may not have been checked, hope I’m wrong. To rectify the windshield fluid was in fact filled and checked. I discovered the problem to be the pump is not working.

Quality staff and we feel safe in our newly aligned jeep!

Matt squeezed us into the busy schedule before our road trip! We will be back to this Hayward shop! We will also buy our next Chevy here

Very accommodating, customer focused

Worked to find me a vehicle to my specs, worked to get me the best financing, very accommadating to get my vehicle home. Great customer service.

Great place to buy a new Silverado

I have purchased two new trucks From Johnson’s in the last 4 years Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Great Sales staff and service. Steve is the best..

Maintenance on my chevy hh

I went in to Don Johnson of Hayward and Trevor the service manager was awesome!! His whole crew really do an awesome job on keeping their clients aware of problems or extra maintenance that they vehicle might need. Everyone in the whole building was extremely professional and I would recommend anyone top go see them about car issues!!

Great service

We are from Duluth, MN. Recently we bought a 2014 Jeep Compass and we got a very good deal on it. Kevin Rich was our sales person and he was so helpful, patient and made the purchasing process very easy. Super nice guy. Steve Lindquist provided us several loan options but never pressured us which we liked it. Over all outstanding staff members and facilities. Will surely go back to them for future vehicle needs.

Amazing experience

I had an amazing experience at the Don Johnson branch in Hayward! Steve Lindquist was the employee who helped me decide on my vehicle purchase. He was more than helpful through the whole process! He made sure that I was able to purchase a vehicle with everything that I wanted within my price range.