Don Johnson's Hayward Motors Chevrolet Buick

Sunday Closed Closed
New (715) 403-5387 (715) 403-5387
Used (715) 403-5390 (715) 403-5390
Service (715) 403-5388 (715) 403-5388

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Very rude.

Took my car in to get looked at, they were rude, I felt I was bothering them, they did test drive it in the parking lot and said it would cost $65 to put it up to look at it and do a diagnostics. I took it to another service place and paid $10 for the same service and had great service there. A few years ago I had the same bad experience there and thought maybe it had changed. I do not recomend this place at all.

Dealer response

Thank you for leaving feedback about your experience with our dealership. In order to ensure that we provide the most accurate, thorough and cost-effective repairs possible, we do require that a diagnostic assessment is completed prior to providing a repair estimate. In the long run, we find that this approach saves both time and money for our guests. We would be happy to speak with you about this in greater detail. Please call our Service Director, Trevor, Wilson, at your convenience to discuss further. Thank you!

Bought 2 vehicles within 2days

The dealer was very helpful, they get the best deal or rebates to lower the price! A friendly caring dealership love the small town attitude !

4.0

At Don Johnson's the service was prompt.

very satisfied with service. I would recommend to everyone . Was prompt and respectable, no pressure very courteous, polite, considerate and respectful. Again I would recommend to everyone.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words -and recommendation- Stephen! We hope you're loving your Grand Caravan!!

Purchasing 2nd vehicle from Don Johnson motors

Looking for new equinox, called Todd one of the sales guy I had purchased my truck from about a year ago. Decided what equinox best fit our family. Made appointment to go get it on the weekend. Some paperwork wasn't able to be done Saturday until monday. Todd was very generous and came from Hayward to Ashland and we finished the paperwork on monday. Now that is very good customer service . You won't find anything better around...thank you Don Johnson motors

Dealer response

We are pleased to hear Todd provided you with such great customer service. Congratulations on your new Equinox! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Great experience.

We previously leased a 2015 GMC Sierra. Our lease was very close to expiring and we felt another lease was best for us. We dealt with Josh Zimmerman, Sales Manager. He was great to work with, very professional and easy to converse with. After going over a few options we decided to lease a new 2018 Chevy Silverado 1500. Josh was very helpful with the final paperwork and explained everything thoroughly. He even took us for a tour of the facility. That personal touch from Josh definitely made us feel welcome and appreciated. Overall we are very happy with our new truck and with our experience at Don Johnson Motors.

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new truck! We're so glad that Josh provided such a pleasant and easy experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

What a great place to do business with!

I was interested in a car that was located on one of their other lots, the staff was able to bring the car to the lot in Hayward for me. Pam was very patient & made sure I was comfortable with the vehicle as well as the whole buying experience. What a great team of people to work with!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review, Helen! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed the ease of doing business with our team and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy Holidays!!

Excellent.

Excellent service. Always friendly and courteous. Quick service. Clean and nice waiting area. Take both of my cars for service to Don Johnsons. Always helpful.

Great Buying experience

Great Dealer to work with on a purchase. They take the time to explain the details and deliver what they promise.

Dealer response

Thanks for your kind review, Dan! We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your buying experience with us. Enjoy your new Silverado!!

Great Place to deal with

My shopping started online , Don Johnson was the fasted to reply back by text and email unexpectedly on a Sunday. Put money down the following Tuesday! Other dealers were not so fast to reply to my interest.

Best atmosphere around!

Started looking for a newer pickup on auto trader found many vehicles,found one at Don Johnsons motors,emailed late that night by 730 in the morning I had a response set up a time to see that specific truck. Went down there looked at some other trucks also. Todd Anderson was the salesman. Knew his vehicles in and out told him what I was looking for and what I needed with tow package. Very good explanations.. couldn't be happier with all the guys and gals service. Trevor got the vehicle in to get a tonneau cover installed.